Reviews: united26078189

Good hostel in general but the WIFI don't worked well.

Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

The hostel is dirty : mould on the walls, turkish toilets in the middle of the bathroom which stink, bed not made when I arrived. Staff doens't speak english but the 2 receptionnist girls made everything they can to help and advise me in spite of they don't speak english.

hi there, as for the time the hostel is being decarated and updated . i can gaurantee next time y come everything will be totally different. I am capable to speak English ,Frence and German. I am waiting here for y and for more friends.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Very good stay in Wada hostel, everything was perfect and particularly the "Wada girls" who have a very helpful attitude. One of the best hostel I stayed.

Hong Kong Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Very good hostel, very good staff and facilities. I recommend it. The only problem I met is the dirtiness on the edges of the beds. There are not real mattresses on the beds and the dirtiness infiltrates on the edges. Moreover I saw the boss tell of on one of her employee in front of all guests. I found that totally disrespectful.

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

Barbieri Granada Hostel

Granada, Spain

Seneca Hostel

Cordoba, Spain

Good hostel globaly. The staff is good and welcoming. The location is perfect. But I was there in winter and it doesn´t exist any heating in each room. Even if the temperatures are not polar in winter there, I needed to sleep dressed and with 3 blankets.

Trotamundos Hostel

Seville, Spain

Velkommen Guesthouse Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Personnel très accueillant, très honnete, qui donne des informations pertinentes sur la ville et sur les excursions.

City Center Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Atmosphere of the hostel is good and globaly there is nothing to say. However I reserved for a 5 beds dormitory but I was in a 10 beds dormitory ? Moreover, the morning is a little bit noisy.

Euro Hostel Glasgow