Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 34

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

When making the reservation, you can chose from a pop-up list at what time you will be arriving. The choice works for full hours, i.e. 10pm, 11pm, 12pm etc. I had made a reservation for a single room and indicated that I would be arriving at 11pm because I should arrive there at 11.15pm. However, when I arrived at 11.30pm due to a train delay, I was informed that my room had been given away and I had to sleep in a 8-bed room. So, here a hint for future guests: be generous about your arrival time

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Using internet on their 2 computers in the common area has to be paid with 2 EUR coins. Room key deposit is 10 EUR.

The computers can be paid also with smaller coins like 10 Cent coins. Our WIFI is free.

El Dorado International Hostel

San Gil, Colombia

Lovely backpacker's hostel next to the main square. Two showers for all the rooms (4 or 5?) are enough, a huge table in the common area is a good place to eat together. A TV area is there and a free computer to access the internet for free as well.

• 22nd Dec 2012

Geo Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Located in the Poblado area, which is beautiful and safe also at night, is it close to the restaurants, pubs and bars that one wants to see. Another big plus is the free internet (and computer) access, and one can borrow books. A downside is the fact that the windows don't get fresh air because they face the inside corridors, so the air conditioning machine smell kind of like used air.

• 10th Dec 2012

Hostal Ciudad de Segorbe

Salento, Colombia

A wonderful place to stay! Very central, just 2 blocks away from the main square, clean, silent, and lovely.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The room could have been a little less dusty and the electricity board next to the board was summing all night.

Pension 15

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was easy to find with the desription from the website. The staff receives us friendly and answered all questions we had. Our room (on teh top floor, superb view!) was clean, the bed lines as well, and the room was nice, clear and spacious. The bathrooms are 3 separately loggable showers and 3 separately loggable toilets accessable through one room with a sink. The water in the showers was nice and warm, although the drain didn't work very well. We would stay tehre again, good place!

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

The location is fantastic, really directly in the center of the Old town of Nice. The rooms are spread over 2 floors: the lower one hosts the kitchen (well equipped: microwave, oven, sink, fridge, large TV, couch, table, chairs), the lobby (with 2 computers and internet access) and rooms (+ bathrooms), the upper one only 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (=toilet + shower in one room). The bathrooms are clean, always have toilet paper but no soap or shower gel/shampoo. We had booked a doublebed bedroom, wich unf

A&O Leipzig Hauptbahnhof

Leipzig, Germany

Very nice hostel, clean, 2min walk from the Leipzig main station and city center, room not too small, lobby/bar/common area very open and suited to make contacts with other travellers.

Hostel City Center

Prague, Czech Republic

HI - Lisbon Centre

Lisbon, Portugal

Actually, I have no idea whether the hostel is good or not - I did not go there. I couldn't manage to cancel the booking after I became sick and couldn't go to Lisbon at all, neither online by, nor calling the indicated phone number 5 times. That sucks!!!

International Guesthouse

Madrid, Spain

A great place to stay if you want party all the time. I suggest ear plugs for all others. Air condition would be nice. Very good was that it was clean.