HEY Backpackers

Seoul, South Korea

Very well located in Seoul and easy to find once you get out of the underground. However the owner speaks really little english and we were really ill at ease everytime he was around. So we just came back to sleep and that's all. We even entered in the rooms to take a look in the morning even though people were still sleeping. But we were in the building I; maybe it was different in the building II. Anyway, not very expensive to stay in Seoul, but not very friendly.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Carpediem Hostel

Jeonju, South Korea

The owner is super friendly with everyone. We enjoyed talking with her. The breakfast was nice, and she offered us some drinks (your banana vinegar is really nice!) I would definitely come here again.

• 20th Jul 2014

B&B Pan

Jeju Island, South Korea

The owner is nice but sometimes a bit weird. He kind of pushed us to go out for lunch with other travellers, as soon as we arrived. We found that a bit strange but in the end it was the perfect opportunity to engage conversation with the other travellers and since we became friends, I guess it was a god thing! The place is nice and close to the sea.

• 17th Jul 2014

Sam Won Jang

Busan, South Korea

I exchanged a few mails with the owner who was very nice, but once there, the staff didn't speak english and was quite unfriendly. You just have to remember it's a hotel and not a youth hostel, so don't expect a friendly atmosphere there. Anyway the value for the price is quite good

• 14th Jul 2014

Hostel Mundo

Kyoto, Japan

Really friendly staff. We loved the place! It felt warm and cozy!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Globetrotter

The place is really easy to find (once you book you get an extra detailed map. We had the most tiny bedroom in the world but clean, and it felt quite typical to sleep on futon. And the staff was nice, the helped me to get back my luggage which the airport sent there.

• 6th Jul 2014

Luna-Park Hotel

Paris, France

I can't complain, I was there for one night, the hostel was at a 5 minutes walk from where I had to go. The room is clean, and had a tv. My only complaint is the lack of space in the shower, since I had nowhere to hang on my clothes.

• 13th Apr 2014

Hipotel Paris Belleville

Paris, France

I was there for only one night, and had booked a single room with shared bathroom. The staff was nice. The room was clean even though not very modern. The hostel was quiet during the night. My only complaint is that I had to go to another floor to take a shower, since we only had toiled at our floor.

• 9th Feb 2014

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

There was only one key for the whole room, and the door automatically lock when you close it...which means if you're in bed, you have to get up every time someone comes back to the room (even at 3am). There was no linen for the bed, so I really wonder if it's washed after every person. And there were little bed bugs, my eye was swollen in the morning because I had been bitten... At least, the location is good...only for one night, it's okay

• 19th Oct 2013

Parami Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice place, nice staff (the owner is an english guy) and very friendly! It's not in the center, but just a 15minutes walking

• 19th Aug 2013

Charoendee

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is in Khao San Road, the worst place ever if you're not a tourist only looking for beers. The rooms are very small. The staff will help you if you have questions (tours, bus...) but that's it! They're not friendly at all!

• 14th Aug 2013

Hak's House Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice place. A bit out of the center (20minutes walking) but it's okay. The staff is friendly and will help you if you need a tuk tuk to go to Angkor, or booking a bus to go wherever...

• 10th Aug 2013

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice place! Quite cheap! I met a lot of nice people there! And there is free laundry!

• 4th Aug 2013

Dai A Hotel

Da Nang, Vietnam

Only stayed one night, but very nice place!

• 20th Jul 2013

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice place. Friendly staff!

• 18th Jul 2013

Hanoi Tony's Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed there 6 nights. Very friendly staff! Helped me with a lot of things (gave me a map, booking for Halong Bay, booking for open bus ticket and plane ticket).

• 13th Jul 2013

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Me and my friend were in a room of 4, in a small apartment (containing another room of 4) which had its own kitchen, bathroom and toilet. The only negative points: the bathroom was not very clean, and our bedroom's door does a lot of noise when we open it.

• 8th May 2013