Luna-Park Hotel

Paris, France

I can't complain, I was there for one night, the hostel was at a 5 minutes walk from where I had to go. The room is clean, and had a tv. My only complaint is the lack of space in the shower, since I had nowhere to hang on my clothes.

Hipotel Paris Belleville

Paris, France

I was there for only one night, and had booked a single room with shared bathroom. The staff was nice. The room was clean even though not very modern. The hostel was quiet during the night. My only complaint is that I had to go to another floor to take a shower, since we only had toiled at our floor.

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

There was only one key for the whole room, and the door automatically lock when you close it...which means if you're in bed, you have to get up every time someone comes back to the room (even at 3am). There was no linen for the bed, so I really wonder if it's washed after every person. And there were little bed bugs, my eye was swollen in the morning because I had been bitten... At least, the location is good...only for one night, it's okay

Parami Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice place, nice staff (the owner is an english guy) and very friendly! It's not in the center, but just a 15minutes walking

Charoendee

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is in Khao San Road, the worst place ever if you're not a tourist only looking for beers. The rooms are very small. The staff will help you if you have questions (tours, bus...) but that's it! They're not friendly at all!

Hak's House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice place. A bit out of the center (20minutes walking) but it's okay. The staff is friendly and will help you if you need a tuk tuk to go to Angkor, or booking a bus to go wherever...

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice place! Quite cheap! I met a lot of nice people there! And there is free laundry!

Dai A Hotel

Da Nang, Vietnam

Only stayed one night, but very nice place!

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice place. Friendly staff!

Hanoi Tony's Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed there 6 nights. Very friendly staff! Helped me with a lot of things (gave me a map, booking for Halong Bay, booking for open bus ticket and plane ticket).

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Me and my friend were in a room of 4, in a small apartment (containing another room of 4) which had its own kitchen, bathroom and toilet. The only negative points: the bathroom was not very clean, and our bedroom's door does a lot of noise when we open it.

• 8th May 2013