Reviews: davidviagem

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 34

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

This hostel is a unique place! You really feel welcomed! Even living in Sao Paulo I decided to pick up a hostel here just to spend a few days away from home and I am really glad I chose the right place to stay (thank you guys for the reviews on HostelWorld). This hostel is indeed a point of light in this city: both owners and staff seem to like what they do and so things tend to work harmonically. Thank you City lighters! p.s: these three days were so pleasant that I am coming back for more!

El Galope Horse Farm

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Monica and Miguel are really passionate about what they do. We can feel it all over the hostel. It is a unique atmosphere!

The Trip Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

My friend and I spent only one day there because we didn`t have more time then but we would surely spend a week in Trip Hostel. I would like to thank Gonzalo and Fiorella and all the staff for being so gentle and ready to assist you.

Hostel Cobreu

Salvador, Brazil

Cobreu is one of the best hostels I´ve ever been. My friends and I felt as comfortable as we were home. Totally clean, free access to the internet and a marvelous breakfast (made and organized very carefully by Peu). The staff is awesome! My best wishes for Hector, Olivia, Rosa and Peu!

Ace Backpackers Youth Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I guess they should have those free guides, distributed by the tourism office in Rio de Janeiro, in order to make them available to their guests.

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

A very good place to stay in Foz do Iguaçu. Near to the falls and in the way to both bordes: the argentinian and the paraguaian one.