Reviews: davidviagem

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 36

CityLights Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
2nd Dec 2013

This hostel is a unique place! You really feel welcomed! Even living in Sao Paulo I decided to pick up a hostel here just to spend a few days away from home and I am really glad I chose the right place to stay (thank you guys for the reviews on HostelWorld). This hostel is indeed a point of light in this city: both owners and staff seem to like what they do and so things tend to work harmonically. Thank you City lighters! p.s: these three days were so pleasant that I am coming back for more!

El Galope Horse Farm, Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
13th Dec 2012

Monica and Miguel are really passionate about what they do. We can feel it all over the hostel. It is a unique atmosphere!

The Trip Hostel, Punta del Este, Uruguay
9th Dec 2012

My friend and I spent only one day there because we didn`t have more time then but we would surely spend a week in Trip Hostel. I would like to thank Gonzalo and Fiorella and all the staff for being so gentle and ready to assist you.

Hostel Cobreu, Salvador, Brazil
30th Sep 2011

Cobreu is one of the best hostels I´ve ever been. My friends and I felt as comfortable as we were home. Totally clean, free access to the internet and a marvelous breakfast (made and organized very carefully by Peu). The staff is awesome! My best wishes for Hector, Olivia, Rosa and Peu!

Ace Backpackers Youth Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
24th Jun 2011

I guess they should have those free guides, distributed by the tourism office in Rio de Janeiro, in order to make them available to their guests.

• Brazil,
Hostel Bambu, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
4th Sep 2010

A very good place to stay in Foz do Iguaçu. Near to the falls and in the way to both bordes: the argentinian and the paraguaian one.