Reviews: teadixon1109

Riad Lunetoile

Essaouira, Morocco

A lovely Riad in Essaouira. Owner Sue takes the time to meet each of her guests and is full of tips for all budgets - she clearly loves the town and she wants you to too - we ate well, didn't get lost, and she organised a hammam for us too. Little touches like welcoming biscuits, dates and almonds in the room and bowls of oranges really completed the experience. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast on the roof terrace was great. Whole heartedly recommended.

• 2nd May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely comments ...and so glad that you enjoyed your hammam experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon....from all of us at Lunetoile.

Riad Basma

Marrakech, Morocco

I enjoyed my stay here. Airport pick up and meeting us in Place Djeema El Fna was really appreciated. The only reason I've marked it down for cleanliness was that our room had an unpleasant damp smell which was noticeable in some other parts of the Riad too. When we got to our next destination it had got into my clothes, which was not so nice. The room was also very dark and a bit stuffy. Overall we were happy though.

• 30th Apr 2013

Orange Drive Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

• 23rd Apr 2012

Only stayed for one night, but was really happy with everything! I recommend this hostel.