Reviews: Enjolras72

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 36

• USA, Couple, 31-40
Site 61 Hostel, New Orleans, USA
17th Jul 2015

Really great place to stay in New Orleans! Away from all the craziness, but all New Orleans has to offer is within easy reach. Very close to the streetcar and bus lines. The hostel is spotless and the staff is incredibly nice! Willing to help with anything we could ever need. We will be coming back to Site 61 my next time in New Orleans!

Loft Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
30th May 2015

Fantastic place right in the middle of downtown Reykjavik. Everything you'd want to do and see is an easy walk from the hostel. Extremely comfortable beds and spotlessly clean rooms. Good breakfast. The bar and the balcony on the top floor are great places to hang out! I'd like to send a commendation for Anna at the front desk. She was so friendly and patient and knowledgeable. A great asset to the Loft Hostel team. This will definitely be my choice for a place to stay the next time I visit!

Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
30th Jan 2015

WOW!!! These have to be the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept in! Great location. Very easy access to public transport and easy to get to from the airport. The staff was incredibly nice. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was immaculate and so was the bathroom. This will definitely be my choice for my next trip to Toronto!

SameSun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
12th Oct 2013

THE best place to stay in Vancouver for sure! Right in the middle of everything! Amazing lively street at night. So hard not to find anything to do! The Beaver is a GREAT place to hang out, grab a bite and drink. This is my second time staying here and it was better than the first!

11th Oct 2013

This is my third time staying at City Hostel Seattle and as they say, "third time's a charm"! While the room and other facilities were absolutely spotless as always, what made this particular visit the best was the staff. Every single one of them was more kind, knowledgeable and considerate than ever! They really made the difference during my stay! Great location, great facilities... my choice for staying in Seattle! I will be back!

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
22nd Mar 2013

I had an incredible stay at USA hostels San Diego. Fantastic location in the middle of everything and top notch facilities! Beds were extremely comfortable and I had my own outlets! Showers and toilets were really good as well. Definitely do the Tijuana tour if you stay here! I had a blast and met great people, including the staff! Thanks for everything, Rodrigo, Veronica, Beth and Take! I hope to be back soon!

Wow! thanks for all the great comments. We'll be sure to pass your comments along to the staff!

7th Dec 2012

Amazing hostel in an amazing location with an amazing staff! The radiator in my room didn't work, so the room was freezing. That was the only drawback. It's still my choice for a place to stay whenever I'm in Seattle! Thank you to all the great staff!

SameSun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
12th Jun 2012

Awesome times spent at "The Beaver"! Thanks to all the awesome staff!

1st Jun 2012

Great place with great staff in a great location! Loved that all the rooms were designed by local artists. Makes it very cool in my book! It's a shame that I only stayed one night. This will be my choice when I go back to Seattle!

Come Inn Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
18th Sep 2011

WOW! Wow, wow and wow! This place is a true gem! Excellent location, really easy to get to from the airport, and Jimmy and especially Justin are just FANTASTIC!!! For them, absolutely nothing was too much trouble. It was as if I was a cherished guest at Jimmy and Justin's house. I loved everything about this place! It was so easy to meet other travelers. I'll miss the balcony. I will definitely be back for sure! And I'm sure I'll be welcomed back like a cherished old friend.