Reviews: heba_ahmed_855430

Location Egypt, Gender Female, Age 31

Avalon House KTM, Kathmandu, Nepal
22nd Sep 2015

The hostel is very good, I liked everything on it except that the water was cold :( and I needed to take a shower in hot water. In addition they need to provide tissues in the bathroom. Supit was a great help and nice friendly person but I think his charges is a bit expensive comparing to other places. I would love to visit Kathmandu again and I recommend the hostel as it is really nice!

St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
7.7
16th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel especially when I found the kind assistance from Richard and Othman, they were really so kind and friendly. The Price was really affordable and worth it. It is also cheap comparing to the expensive prices of the other hostels in London.

Sounds like you had a great time here at St. Christophers Greenwich! Thanks for taking the time to write the review and thanks for the shout out to Richard and Atheman, we have let them know that you think they are awesome! We hope to see you again! Kind regards, The St. Christophers Greenwich team

Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
8th Jan 2014

I liked it so much. The location was really perfect. People are soooooo nice and friendly. I only have one small concern which is the smell of the shared bathroom though they clean it on a daily basis but the smell is horrible and I highly recommend if they find a way to get rid of it. Otherwise, All is awesome :)

• Egypt,
Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
2nd May 2010

I would say that Niras Bankoc is the best! Its very secured .people are so friendly and very helpful over there.The room was so clean and the breakfast was delicious :) I really liked it alot..as for the ladies travelling alone its very safe to stay there.I am Egyptian and for me is not easy to sleep anywhere but its was amazing and if I will travel to Bangkok again ,I will definitely go to Niras Bankoc.

• Egypt,
FIAP Jean Monnet, Paris, France
9.3
15th Jul 2009

I really liked it..its safe and clean..very very close to metro station,breakfast was the same for the whole days but anyway it was so nice..for single ladies ..it is so safe as the police station is also infront of the hostel..am heba from Egypt