Reviews: unlimitedana

Location Mexico, Gender Female, Age 29

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
Nicely Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
11th Aug 2016

I arrived before my scheduled time, and unfortunately they weren't able to store my luggage for just 4 hours. They were fully booked, and gave me directions (rather quickly) to a nearby luggage storage. On Day 2 a big group arrived and they were upset because the hostel had divided them into two dorms. The hostel asked me politely to move so the group could be together. Overall a good experience but maybe they need a better service management.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
La Sienna, New York, USA
26th Dec 2012

Very good value-wise hostel. Not for party people though. It's very warm in the winter, which is greatly appreciated. Large selection of complimentary teas at the kitchen, at least twice I even found some complimentary Red Bulls. There are umbrellas you can also use for free. Main lock is sometimes a bit hard to open. Zone is okay for regular tourists, there's a grocery store nearby and the metro is not far from there. The stairs creak a bit and rooms are tiny but very clean.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
Hostel Amigo, Mexico City, Mexico
22nd Nov 2011

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever been. ¡Muy limpio!