Reviews: matthieulebastard782

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

The place was great ! The staff was adorable, breakfast was good, and it was nice having social events at night. The hostel is not really cheap, but I felt it was worth its price.

I stayed here to 2 nights. the hostel is in a suburb, and offers a shuttle service from the metro. This is probably not the kind of place you want to go to if you plan on partying in town, since the shuttle stops at midnight (which was good for me though). But i felt the facilities were quite poor : not enough power outlets in the room, nor lockers, and the bathroom are small and not really handy (like you have to brush your teeth in the toilets...)

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I had a very nice stay there. The staff was lovely, facilities and social events were enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend !

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location and value for money. The place was clean enough for me. Some broken lockers in the rooms should be repaired tought, and the free breakfast is quite restricted. Otherwise, the atmosphere was cool (too bad the bar was closed on the day I stayed) and the neighbourhood is nice to go out at night.

Porto Downtown Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Pretty hostel, down the Bairro Alto; well located, to visit the down as well as the night life. Nice staff and cool living room !