Reviews: jeffdmalone6847

Eurohostel

Helsinki, Finland

Cambie Hostel - Seymour

Vancouver, Canada

Great location and clean. The two person rooms are a great value for downtown Vancouver.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location near Sultanahmet and the bar upstairs is a good place to meet people. This is a good place to stay if you don't want to deal with the constant hustle and bustle of Istikal and Taksim but is still a reasonable walk or cab ride to and from the party area.

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

This is a perfect location if you want to party on Istikal. Ahmet is very kind and booked an excellent tour that covered Cappadocia, Pammukale and Ephesus. The tour included buses, accommodations, two meals per day and tour guides. Some of the tours of the sights were better than others but I think it all depends on the guide. Still though, the price was very reasonable and I don't think I could of gotten a much better price if I planned it myself.

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The place is nice and the staff is very helpful. The one downside is some people hang out late in the central courtyard which can make it difficult to sleep.

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

One of the best hostels I've been to. The rooms are beautiful and is located in the old town. The staff was very helpful, cooked us a delicious meal and took us out on the town. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This place is very clean. The one downside is it's not close to the Old Town but its a quick bus ride or a 40 minute walk.

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Very clean. Well worth the stay.

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

I was there for a night but I enjoyed my stay. The beds are larger than your average hostel bed.

Shelter City