Reviews: kmederal3372

Orient Hostel

Guesthouse Nice

Tbilisi, Georgia

Twin private room is in fact a room in the flat of owner's sister, with the bathroom we had to share with the family. Moreover, there was no heating in the room, it was freezing cold. They gave us only a small heater, which was next to useless. I believe it would have been better in the main guesthouse, or if we had come in summer, but this was unbearable and we had to change our plans and move out after one night. I think it should be taken into consideration if you want to book twin private.

Hostel Batumi Globus

Batumi, Georgia

The only problem was the shower, since it was hard to regulate water - either boiling hot or freezing cold.

Hush Hostel Moda

Astor Queensway

Hush Hostel Moda

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Croatia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Hostel Mills Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Unfortunately, my bed (mattress, actually) had a hole in the middle of it, so the sleep was pretty uncomfortable. Apart from it, the hostel was pleasant, and the room (5-bed dorm) satisfying.

• 10th Aug 2013

Hostel Vacanza

Rome, Italy

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Because of reduction, there was no water during the night and noone prepared spare water (in a bucket, for example). So when I had to use the toilet during the night, I couldn't flush it. One more thing - it's compulsory to leave deposit for the key. But when I had to leave in the morning, there wasn't anyone at the reception (although they claim to be open 24 h), meaning that I effectively lost my deposit (5€). I had a positive experience with this hostel earlier, but I'm not going there again.

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

Hostel in general is great, except for the design of the room - sardine-box beds, extremely small bathrooms without hooks for clothes and no shelves, only curtains in the shower cabin, but without drain for the water that inevitably flows out of the shower cabin, rotating windows with shelves put just in front of it - so if you're not careful, you can easily knock something through the window, to the head of passers-by on Kalelarga... However, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly.

Szeged Downtown Hostel

Szeged, Hungary

We haven't managed to get to the hostel, as a matter of fact. We got to the scene around the time we were due (according to our reservation), but found the building empty. We kept ringing the bell, knocking, tried the other bells, but there was no one. We then decided to go to another hostel. After we started to unpack, I found an SMS from one of the hostel staff members in which he requested us to send him the exact time of our arrival, because he needs half an hour to get to the hostel.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Mandala Hostel

Tito46

Orient Express Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

There was a misunderstanding whether breakfast was included in the price. It wasn't, but the way I was informed about that was unnecessarily rude - I was practically thrown off the table with a remark "Either you pay or you don't get anything". So much for Bulgarian hospitality...