Reviews: kmederal3372

Smart Hyde Park View

• 28th Jun 2014

Tartan Lodge

Glasgow, Scotland

I was one of the first guests in a newly opened and very clean hostel with a cool setting (it is situated in an old church building). I liked the tartan-themed interior, as well as friendly staff. It is a bit out of the way, 15-minute walk from the Queen Street Station, but is worth it. The only annoying feature is that when using wi-fi, the hostel homepage keeps popping out every few minutes, interrupting normal surfing. That being said, it means that there are no substantial problems. :-)

• 26th Jun 2014

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 23rd Jun 2014

Safestay York

York, England

Great quiet place, with a lovely historical charm. A price of a hostel, a setting of a hotel, and a classy one!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Room was OK, but one male toilet lacked toilet paper and the other lacked soap and was generally filthy. There was a note that we should inform the staff if we found any troubles with the toilet. So I did. The girl at the reception said she will take care of it "later". I insisted, since I had to use the toilet. Eventually, I went to the girls' toilet, and by the time I checked out (next morning), there was still neither toilet paper nor soap. What a complacency. Why do they have that note then?

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Croatia

We'd like to apologise for what you experienced with the toilets - while everything usually runs smoothly, we ocassionally run into problems with late deliveries etc. which leaves us a little bit helpless! We do our best to offer you immediate assistance but again, on hectic mornings it's difficult to leave the desk, and we do have housekeepers in from 9 - 3 doing their best to make sure everything is stocked.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

• 19th Jun 2014

Corner Hostel Malta

Sliema, Malta

• 30th Apr 2014

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

For such a high-class hostel, one would expect to have soap in the bathroom.

• 20th Apr 2014

David Hasselhostel

• 18th Apr 2014

Orient Hostel

• 3rd Jan 2014

Guesthouse Nice

Tbilisi, Georgia

Twin private room is in fact a room in the flat of owner's sister, with the bathroom we had to share with the family. Moreover, there was no heating in the room, it was freezing cold. They gave us only a small heater, which was next to useless. I believe it would have been better in the main guesthouse, or if we had come in summer, but this was unbearable and we had to change our plans and move out after one night. I think it should be taken into consideration if you want to book twin private.

• 30th Dec 2013

Hostel Batumi Globus

Batumi, Georgia

The only problem was the shower, since it was hard to regulate water - either boiling hot or freezing cold.

• 29th Dec 2013

• 12th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Hostel Mills Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Unfortunately, my bed (mattress, actually) had a hole in the middle of it, so the sleep was pretty uncomfortable. Apart from it, the hostel was pleasant, and the room (5-bed dorm) satisfying.

• 10th Aug 2013

Rome, Italy

• 1st Nov 2012

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Because of reduction, there was no water during the night and noone prepared spare water (in a bucket, for example). So when I had to use the toilet during the night, I couldn't flush it. One more thing - it's compulsory to leave deposit for the key. But when I had to leave in the morning, there wasn't anyone at the reception (although they claim to be open 24 h), meaning that I effectively lost my deposit (5€). I had a positive experience with this hostel earlier, but I'm not going there again.

• 6th Oct 2012

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

Hostel in general is great, except for the design of the room - sardine-box beds, extremely small bathrooms without hooks for clothes and no shelves, only curtains in the shower cabin, but without drain for the water that inevitably flows out of the shower cabin, rotating windows with shelves put just in front of it - so if you're not careful, you can easily knock something through the window, to the head of passers-by on Kalelarga... However, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly.

• 12th Aug 2012

Szeged Downtown Hostel

Szeged, Hungary

We haven't managed to get to the hostel, as a matter of fact. We got to the scene around the time we were due (according to our reservation), but found the building empty. We kept ringing the bell, knocking, tried the other bells, but there was no one. We then decided to go to another hostel. After we started to unpack, I found an SMS from one of the hostel staff members in which he requested us to send him the exact time of our arrival, because he needs half an hour to get to the hostel.

• 23rd Jun 2012

Tito46

• 19th Aug 2011

Orient Express Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

There was a misunderstanding whether breakfast was included in the price. It wasn't, but the way I was informed about that was unnecessarily rude - I was practically thrown off the table with a remark "Either you pay or you don't get anything". So much for Bulgarian hospitality...

• 9th Aug 2011