Reviews: sperinck1659

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

I have only good things to say about this place. I had a great stay there: the staff are super nice, and there is a complete continental breakfast for £1.50 which is insane. I was expecting triple bunks but I got a room with 4 beds in it (double-bunks) which pleasantly surprised me. The bedding was sparkly white and clean. It even seems to draw a great class of guests as everyone I met was lovely. Only small letdown is there isn't really a kitchen, but there is a fridge, microwave and kettle.

• 17th Jun 2014

Bell & Hare Hostel

Amazing place and the manager Lola is the sweetest, kindest and most friendly person you can ask for (and super fun too). She actually moved the bed arrangements around so that I could sleep in the same room as my friends. It's spotlessly clean in the living areas, and there is a fully equipped kitchen which pretty much never happens in hostels. I don't know how they keep it so tidy with people constantly coming and going, but they do.

• 10th Jun 2014

It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for your kind words, we all try our hardest to make our guests happy. Hope to see you again for a rematch of King's Cup!