Reviews: jennyrosenberger4113

We only stopped in for one night, but we loved it here! The hostel had a very eclectic vibe, and our room was comfortably furnished with a touch of New Orleans style and culture! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

Old Town Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

What a lovely, peaceful place, and right in the middle of the city. Ana was super helpful and welcoming. I will definitely stay again!

For only 6 euros a night, this place is a great deal! Its far away from all the touristy crowds, but its really easy to get to the city with the shuttle, and the train ride costs only one euro. The rooms and bathrooms are cleaned every day, and the staff is very kind and international. Everything you need is on the property, restaurant, bar, market, I have been very happy here and decided to extend my stay!

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

Stay at Ai Quanttro Canti, you won't regret it! Staff is very welcoming and helpful, and its a great environment to meet other travelers. Strongly recommended!

Gianni House

Taormina, Italy

This is a great hostel with alot of character. Very clean. The night I stayed, there was a pasta party, and all guests got dinner for free! The staff really went the extra mile to make me feel welcome!

Buzz Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

I have stayed at Buzz in the past when I was traveling by myself, this time I was joined by my friend. The double beds in the dorm rooms are great for traveling couples!

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Buzz Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, by far! Thanks to the great staff for all the warmth and hospitality. The bright and original artwork on the ground floor made me feel cheerful and welcome upon arrival, and five stars for cleanliness!