One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I really enjoyed my stay in Kraków at One World Hostel. Thank you to all the staff. I'm already missing the FREE breakfast. Highly recommended for budget travelers. I would love to stay again here when I go back to Kraków. All the best and more power, One World Hostel! 😊

• 14th May 2014

Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

My stay was great! Thanks to Surin (Sorry if I didn't get your name correctly) who warmy welcomed me when I arrived. C",)

• 1st May 2014

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Though I arrived late at night, but still I was warmly welcomed by the two guys at the reception desk. The hostel was very clean. Highly recommended for travelers on a tight budget. I would love to stay again here. Thanks, Ciao Hostel! C",)

• 30th Apr 2014

Sant Jordi Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

Too bad I only stayed here for one night, I so love this place. I couldn't believe it's a hostel. It such a nice place to stay and Marc was so friendly and very helpful. I will be back, for sure. Highly recommended when you're in Barcelona. Thanks guys! See you again, soon! C",)

• 15th Apr 2014

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

• 10th Apr 2014

Siem Reap Holiday Garden

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I would love to stay here again. Highly recommended to those who are on a tight budget trip. Thanks to Brian and his staff! Well done.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We try so hard to accommodate everybody. Hope to see you back soon Regards SRHGV

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I came to the hostel at around 7am. When I made my reservation through Hostelworld.com, the time of arrival was required and so I stated between 6-7am, max is 7am since my flight arrival was 6am. When I arrived at the hostel, the person told me that there is no available room and if I can come back by 12noon, because check-in starts at noon. I understood the unavailability of rooms when I came but I believe it wasn't my fault. They should have informed me ahead of time through email.

• 15th Jul 2013

Pujangga Homestay

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I think they need to update the direction to their location. I had a hard time (a little bit) with the direction going to the place. I was stuck with the restaurant which I didn't see there or nearby maybe the name was change or whatever.. But still it was worth the experience!