One World Hostel, Krakow, Poland
14th May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Kraków at One World Hostel. Thank you to all the staff. I'm already missing the FREE breakfast. Highly recommended for budget travelers. I would love to stay again here when I go back to Kraków. All the best and more power, One World Hostel! 😊

Tourist House Santa Croce, Florence, Italy
1st May 2014

My stay was great! Thanks to Surin (Sorry if I didn't get your name correctly) who warmy welcomed me when I arrived. C",)

Ciao Hostel, Florence, Italy
30th Apr 2014

Though I arrived late at night, but still I was warmly welcomed by the two guys at the reception desk. The hostel was very clean. Highly recommended for travelers on a tight budget. I would love to stay again here. Thanks, Ciao Hostel! C",)

Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia, Barcelona, Spain
15th Apr 2014

Too bad I only stayed here for one night, I so love this place. I couldn't believe it's a hostel. It such a nice place to stay and Marc was so friendly and very helpful. I will be back, for sure. Highly recommended when you're in Barcelona. Thanks guys! See you again, soon! C",)

Me Mates Place, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
10th Apr 2014

Siem Reap Holiday Garden, Siem Reap, Cambodia
9th Apr 2014

I would love to stay here again. Highly recommended to those who are on a tight budget trip. Thanks to Brian and his staff! Well done.

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We try so hard to accommodate everybody. Hope to see you back soon Regards SRHGV

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
The White Tulip Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.1
15th Jul 2013

I came to the hostel at around 7am. When I made my reservation through Hostelworld.com, the time of arrival was required and so I stated between 6-7am, max is 7am since my flight arrival was 6am. When I arrived at the hostel, the person told me that there is no available room and if I can come back by 12noon, because check-in starts at noon. I understood the unavailability of rooms when I came but I believe it wasn't my fault. They should have informed me ahead of time through email.

• Philippines,
Pujangga Homestay, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8.7
30th Jul 2009

I think they need to update the direction to their location. I had a hard time (a little bit) with the direction going to the place. I was stuck with the restaurant which I didn't see there or nearby maybe the name was change or whatever.. But still it was worth the experience!