Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

• 10th Apr 2014

Siem Reap Holiday Garden

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I would love to stay here again. Highly recommended to those who are on a tight budget trip. Thanks to Brian and his staff! Well done.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We try so hard to accommodate everybody. Hope to see you back soon Regards SRHGV

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I came to the hostel at around 7am. When I made my reservation through Hostelworld.com, the time of arrival was required and so I stated between 6-7am, max is 7am since my flight arrival was 6am. When I arrived at the hostel, the person told me that there is no available room and if I can come back by 12noon, because check-in starts at noon. I understood the unavailability of rooms when I came but I believe it wasn't my fault. They should have informed me ahead of time through email.

• 15th Jul 2013

Pujangga Homestay

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I think they need to update the direction to their location. I had a hard time (a little bit) with the direction going to the place. I was stuck with the restaurant which I didn't see there or nearby maybe the name was change or whatever.. But still it was worth the experience!