Reviews: inolenis5903

Family Peace House

Kathmandu, Nepal

The bed linen seemed dirty, I dont know if they wash them at all... But generally for the price it is ok and the terrace on the top is nice. It is a bit weird that the staff sleeps on the couches in the reception overnight.

• 28th Sep 2014

Amsterdam-Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I dont recommend to stay in this place, the sabanas were dirty, they dont wash after them the clients, I got scabies from that place!!! The bed fall down, when we lay on it, it were only boards put together but it didnt work....You better stay at more expensive place, it is not worth it to spare the money!

• 2nd Sep 2013

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was awesome to stay on the boat, even though the room is really small, 2x2m, you have to count with that because you stay on the boat, were there is not enough space, but you can manage, you have small sink in the room as well, the showers and other facilities are very nice, really nice staff, perfect breakfast, there is also tee provided in the evening, that was so nice, and its really quite in the small harbour, even though it is so near city centre, I definitely recommend!

• 31st Aug 2013

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We stayed in a nice wooden cabin, it was OK, it was clean, lots of green everywhere, dont be surprised there are rabbits at night on the grass:-D Only disadvantage is that it is so far from the city centre, I recommend renting a bike, you can get to the central station in about an hour, but is nice if wheather is;-) I recommend the stay, its the cheapest place you can get in Amsterdam.

• 30th Aug 2013