Reviews: akiba5ah7920

Opera Hostel Odessa, Odessa, Ukraine
25th Aug 2014

I can say thatI was not surprise with kindness hostel staff treated me much like family. This is place where, I can take a short to walk to a very nice beach witch by the way is clean. I recommended this hostel to my friends and colleagues

15th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay again at this hostel. It is only a short walk to the beach, and take a short swim or even take walk alone the beach shore..

10th May 2014

I can truly say another two wonderful days spent at best dern cheap near beach type of hostel in Odessa. The nest dern Ba-Be Que not far from the beach. I extend to the a hura to the staff

Opera Hostel Odessa, Odessa, Ukraine
28th Mar 2014

I think this hostel is in a very unique location being in the center of the most of the city's main attraction. And in this are it caters to most individuals taste. The public transportation is readily accessible to most all places of interest.

Walkabout Backpackers, Bucharest, Romania
21st Mar 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It was centrally located. The staff were very pleasant and coutious.

X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
17th Mar 2014

My stay at X hostel was great. The staff are multi-lingual speakers and were very helpful in learning more about the city and the best places to see or visit. I will highly recommend this hostel to all of my friend. The accommodations are splendid and the spa,etc. were the icing on the cake of my stay.

The Babushka Grand Hostel, Odessa, Ukraine
1st Feb 2014

Well, once more, my stay at Babushka Grand Hostel was another time a delighted experience within itself. The staffs were very helpful in a number of ways from suggesting certain sites and places of interest in and around the city for both its sightseeing as well as taking few snap shops, etc. The next thing, I really enjoyed both eating and cooking various international dishes of which we all participated in.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
21st Jan 2014

I truly think it was beautiful experience. You see. I truly enjoy not only staying in the hostel near the sea but the lively breath walking near it. Then after that, I return to the hostel and at this, moment soaking in aroma of these warm-water fragrances from the bath tub. The ambiances are great there for relaxing and at times at this moment watching the adjoining view from the neighbouring scenery from the windows of the hostel. Some of them are truly breath taking.

Salve Hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
17th Dec 2013

I think the hostel is wel maintaned and clean. The service staff was very professional and multi-lingual. This is a place and atmostphere would enjoy his/her stay there.

Blue House, Quito, Ecuador
2nd Oct 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Bluse House HOstel. Mr. Arturo the manager was very helpful to all of the guess at the hostel.

Hostal Huauki, Quito, Ecuador
16th Sep 2013

I think the facility & the services were both excellent.} I would highly recomend this place to many of my fellow travelers to this city and stay at this hostel. I am looking forward to re visting it again in the near future.

Chisinau Hostel, Chisinau, Moldova
3rd Jul 2012

My stay there was excellent.. It is located near a shoppig mall excellent for both shopping but also has an effective and cheap transportation systems in front of the Mall. The staff has tons of information about how to get around the city and visit the many sites. The hostel is located in a brand-new bulding with all the latest ameneties to make you feel just like at home. I would highly recomend it to alll of my traveling friends.

Friends Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
15th May 2012

I think that the staff are very kind and professional with its clients. The place was clean and strategically located near easy transportation systems. It was easy to find. A very nice place for both shopping and taking nice walks. I would highly recommend it to friends for their visit to Bucharest.Romania. I would like to send out a congratulation to the staff for such job well done whiles my stay at their hostel.