Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Residence les Ecrins

Brussels, Belgium

unbelievable value, we booked a room for three and got a huge apartment! breakfast was delivered to our door in the morning and was really nice. location is fantastic. hope to stay again

Generator Hostel London

great location but not enough toilet and shower facilities on each floor, in fact there were no female toilets at all on our floor. room was very very hot. toilets very dirty, corridors very dirty.

Dear Michael Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable comments. We are in the process of upgrading our bathroom facilities and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I am sorry to hear that you suffered from the unexpected heat wave in London and I hope that you managed to find some relief. I assure you our housekeeping team work tirelessly to keep our guest areas as clean as possible and I will pass on your comments to ensure the standard is maintained. Warm Regards - Lenny GM

Hostel 64 Osaka

Osaka, Japan

great hostel, just two stops from Dotomobori/Namba area! very convienent for nights out. Staff were really really helpful and had good recommendations. Our room for three people was huge for a hostel! recommended.

• 14th Jun 2013

Akicafe Inn Guesthouse

Hiroshima, Japan

spend three night here and was very impressed. very clean and well run, with friendly staff. Its located 2mins from the JR Hiroshima Shinkansen station, amazing! Lockers are free as our towels shower stuff etc. living area is very social, and the guests were mostly Japanese when I stayed so lots of drinking and playing video games...a lot of fun!

Yume Nomad

Kobe, Japan

Cant recommend this hostel highly enough! Only been open a month but already great. Family run, really really nice staff! bed was comfy, towels etc provided, felt safe. living area, kitchen and bathrooms, cafe/bar are really good. Hostel has a gallery and an old style japanese living room too for a bit of character. Well located next to supermarket shops etc, subway stops etc. 2/3 stops from centre of Kobe but walkable to nearly everything anyway. all hostels should be like this one, amazing!!

• 27th Apr 2013