Reviews: elkeverplancke2413

Xi'an, China

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Acacia Hostel

Nice location in a nice neighbourhood. Unfortunately, no lockers! Some of the staff are friendly and helpful, some are not (I had a bad experience with a rude, uncaring staff member). My room was clean and breakfast was poorly served, but decent.

The Cathedral Hostel

Murcia, Spain

Clean, friendly staff, perfect location, easy access because you can rent a key (for free). The room of four has no streetnoise whatsoever. I felt right at home!

Traveler's Inn Seville

Seville, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is located right in the centre of Seville, good breakfast, friendly staff, clean, comfortable beds, hot showers, perfect roofterrace. I was staying in a room with 8 people and sharing a single bathroom was sometimes tricky, but other than that everything was good.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Fifteen minutes walk from the Rambla (we never used the subway), friendly staff, big cosy area to meet other travellers, good breakfast. The kitchen was rather small. Security is excellent. We enjoyed staying there!

There was a lot of noise in the hallways after 10 pm. People were singing, laughing, playing guitar and the staff didn't say anything about it. It's a very clean and well-equiped hostel, but don't expect a lot of sleep. Also quite far from the city centre.

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

A cosy hostel with enough bathroom and kitchen facilities for all the guests. You can meet other people in the common room. At night it's very quiet after 10 pm. Staff is very friendly.

Margaret Macdonald House

Glasgow, Scotland

Perfect location: in a quiet neighbourhood but very close to the clubs and bars. Everything was very clean. We enjoyed our stay there.