Reviews: marielaure557304

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Very good place in the City center!!! Good value but a little bit noisy!!

Thanks for your comments and happy travels!!

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Good staff, good value, good breakfast, Nice hostel to stay just 5 min walk from Hollywood boulevard and from one metro station to Universal Studio!!!

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Really good area in south beach!!!!! Free breakfast, good value!

Thank you for staying with us at South Beach Hostel. We hope to have you as our guest again real soon. Truly, Ramon M Morales South Beach Hostel

OKI's Inn

Kyoto, Japan

Good value, really helpful staff.

IchiEnSou

Kyoto, Japan

Just a perfect place to stay!! Good value, really traditionnal, very nice staff and in the middle of the best area of Kyoto!!! I will defenetly come back

Villa Merry Lao III

Luang Prabang, Laos

It's really to expensive for this kind of room. You can find better Guesthouse for half a price!! Anayway, Staff is really kind, the room was clean, but smelling bad cause of humidity.

Gran Central Inn

Barcelona, Spain

No reception so it's not a problem if you call them before arriving but if you have a flight at the end of the day you can't put your luggage there! So it could be a problem! This hostel is in a big avenue so during the night it's VERY noisy! Except that, everything is clean, spacious, useful with a good location.

Taganka Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Good location, only 5 minutes to the metro station. Excellent Staff, friendly with a very good english! Room and Bathroom are clean. Kitchen is perfect and very useful.

Basilica Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Disapointed about staf! We booked a female dorm and a man was with us! No organisation at all!! Reception guy was totally lost and confused. Sheets are not changed! 30 minutes by walk to go to the main metro station and 45 minutes to go to the red square! For this price you can find better hostel!!!!!

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We had the deluxe double room and it was ok! Everything is clean, staff is great, so helpful and location perfect! Come here!

Merci. Thanks for your review. Hope you will visit us again soon. Pat

Red Lantern House

Beijing, China

This hostel is wonderful and a good value for your money. I was in a single room, very clean. It's so charming with a chinese garden!!Very peaceful!I recommanded it, I like this hostel and I will come back!

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Easy to go, I was in a single room and it was perfect, clean, without any animals! I really recommanded this hostel!

Pension Enebral

Madrid, Spain

Staf doesn't speak english ans it's a real problem. They don't want to arrange you...If your plane is at 5 pm, Staf don't wanna keep your luggage for the day, don't rely on them! It's not normal!!!!!

Mamma Mia

Rome, Italy

It was a great place to stay! we booked for a 5 beds dorms and we had a private room with a private bathroom, everything clean and for the same price!!! It's shame that we couldn't use the kitchen for our meals! Booked this hostel, it's a good one!