Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

Carpe Noctem!! I love you so I love you so! la la la!! In all seriousness though the good folks that run this charming hostel do a ruddy good job, I felt like I was one of the family you know? So much fun I didn't want to leave! Imagine that!! Cheers Carpe crew you made Budapest Epic!!

• 16th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

Can't judge this place really as I checked in and went pretty much straight to bed before leaving the next morning. Looked like a cool place though.

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

Second time staying here, absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Awesome hostel! The staff are really helpful and the location is great, what more could you ask eh?

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Great staff and location but if you could use the kitchen throughout it would have been better

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Second time staying here and I still can't fault the place!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Really good hostel, the staff are efficient yet really laid back and know everything about the city, if I go back to Madrid I'm definitely staying here!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Look no further when going to Lisbon! This place runs like clockwork and the staff are awesome!

Gallery Hostel Porto

Porto, Portugal

mmmmm! What a delightful hostel! Amazingly decked out, better than most hotels in fact. Spotlessly clean, awesome breakfast, insightful free tours, great selection of local drink at the bar and really helpful staff! When staying in Porto look no further. Thanks Gallery Hostel!!

• 12th Aug 2013

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel I've stayed in in Barcelona! and one of the best I've stayed in anywhere! great staff, great tours and food!

SoBo House Brighton

Brighton, England

Not a bad hostel but some of the rooms were a bit creepy, and some of the people at the hostel looked like they have been living there for a long time which kinda killed the hostel vibe. The staff were great though.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Awesome Awesome Awesome! The staff are so cool and helpful and the location is great too. Also there are NO bunk beds!! so everyone gets a bottom bunk! at last!! Will def stay here again.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Great hostel with a cool bar and nice rooms, some of the staff were a bit prickly though, although maybe they had a bad day or something. Some great tours pick you up from right outside the hostel too!

Good job guys, Great hostel!

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome Hostel, one of the best! great atmosphere, great location, AMAZING staff, Olga and Gabor are so friendly and know the city very well and the best places to party! Thanks Guys!

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Best Hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff go out of their way to help you. The only thing missing is a kitchen but with such good cheap food around Split its not really a problem!

Carlito's Way

Rome, Italy

Good Hostel, Good location, Good Stuff, Cheap WIFI

Otello Deluxe Hostel

Pompei, Italy

Wow. Just Wow. Such nice staff and clean comfortable rooms. Look no further when staying in Pompei!!

DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOSTEL, there are no locks on the doors anywhere in the building, you dont know whos working there, staying there or just squatting there, I came home one night to find someone sleeping in my bed and all my bags moved around, when asking the manager for a refund he was very rude. There are so many more hostels in new york do not make the mistake we did!!