Reviews: benita_ho2830

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a hostel/hotel and does not have a common area except for the breakfast kitchen, not sure if guests are allowed to use the kitchen. Staff were helpful but only when requesting information. The location is great, right near the museums. Safes in the rooms were not working.

Equity Point Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This was is a suitable place to stay. Beds and dorms comfortable, well laidout and secure. Staff were good, some friendlier than others. Atmosphere was lacking a bit as this is a big chain hostel. Internet/wifi was horrible and not working, although staff advise it was to be fixed soon.

M&J Hostel

Rome, Italy

The staff at this hostel were really friendly and helpful, however there was very little common space and the shared kitchen did not seem to be working. The bunk beds in the shared dorm were very noisy as was the place in general as there is a restaurant/bar downstairs which never seems to stop. For the cost of accommodation in Rome this is not a bad place, although take note of the party/nosey atmosphere.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Only stayed one night and it seemed to be a very busy and bustling place. Great for partying given that pub downstairs. Breakfast downstairs was good too and coffee.

Hostel Santiago 31

Guimaraes, Portugal

I went at a really quiet time (only me & 1 other), this suited me as I was looking for a place to chill & rest, so had the place to myself. Receptionist left us to our own devices after meeting me for check in & providing vital info. However, was nearby & available if needed. Wifi isn't great & only works in the kitchen which is annoying but manageable. I can imagin in high season this would be a nice place to stay.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I stayed here twice. The place was great and the staff are really friendly and helpfully. The beds and dorms are very comfortable. The hostel does not have an outside area and the common area is with the reception and kitchen, however it was a good place to meet people, especially with their nightly dinners. Highly recommend.

NS Hostel & Suites

Coimbra, Portugal

Suitable place to stay, but lacked atmosphere. There are also no directions on how to get their from train or bus station so it was a long walk. There is a bus from the bus station (#5 or 27 I think) which will get you there, otherwise a 30min walk . Staff was friendly and helpful but common areas are lacking and wifi and hot water had some problems but ok in common areas. Beds and rooms are great/comfortable.

Hostel Santantao

Evora, Portugal

Nelson is great and very friendly with spot on recommendations for things to do and places to eat. The place is lacking in atmosphere although that may be bc it is low season, the common areas need some softening but otherwise a lovely place.

We only stayed one night but it seemed like a lovely hostel. Make sure you read the getting there instructions carefully, or like us you will be roaming 1 street up!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

This place was amazing. We only stayed one night and were considering another but ran out if time. The minute we walked in Ann was great and the place is simply amazing. Everything is personally decorated and the terrace is worth a look itself!

Chaouen is one of the highlights of Moroc give us more time, next time!

Moroccan House

Casablanca, Morocco

Overall ok stay, the place is decorated heavily in 'Moroccan style'. You need to pay more for the safety security box which was annoying. Breakfast was good in terms of variety, as we've now stayed in other Moroccan hotels where breakfast is simply bread. Location is ok, about 30 min walking from the mosque. Avenue Mohammad 5th is close and takes you right where you need to. Eat at the local cheap chicken/kebab places off the avenue.

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

This place was pretty good for what it was. guest need to be aware that it is actually a large tent/markee with bunk beds, but all services are av. close to city on tram!

Two Ducks Hostel

Rome, Italy

Beds are not comfortable, but close to station, close to sites. The hostel needs a better sign, but directs as per website are perfect.