Reviews: noralgibbons4288

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent hostel. It's everything you need in a hostel. The only bad thing I can think of is that the beds are slightly creaky! The staff are absolutely amazing, so friendly and helpful. They really go out of their way!

• 12th Aug 2013

Ecotrip Hostel Ubatuba

Ubatuba, Brazil

We stayed here last year and really loved it, so we returned with my mum and aunt. Everything was more or less the same - really lovely, laid back staff and a very relaxing environment. The morning we were due to leave I talked to a staff member I hadn't seen before (Alex) about left luggage. I thought I asked about in a clear and concise way, he thought I was rude. From then on it was awful - ended with him swearing at us, aggressively, saying he would black list us from Ubatuba. Horrible

• 7th Aug 2013
  • Poland

We are really sorry you were upset. Alex is a great guy, it was probably a misunderstanding. Our guests happiness are very important for us. You are not black listed and welcome to came back!

Alvaro Residencia

Madrid, Spain

The owner was lovely! She was very helpful and kind. Don't mind the comments about her lack of English - she's very expressive! stay here!

Low Cost Inn Faro

Faro, Portugal

Positives: -good staff (quite helpful, try their best) and location Negatives: - everything else! windowless room(though we requested a room with windows - they ignored our email), freezing (offered extra blankets-never gave them to us), smelt weird, questionable hygiene standards, no cleaners (they're hiring!). Don't get ensuite! It's a partition in the corner of the room!