Reviews: velocibob

Location England, Gender Male, Age 63

17th Dec 2013

Really enjoyed this hostel. It had a really nice atmosphere and I met some very interesting travellers. I was very reluctant to leave, especially as they had divan beds, which were firm, and good for my bad back. My only fear with Hostelling was having to try and get on a top bunk, without my back going into painful spasm.

El Granado, Granada, Spain
14th Dec 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Wished I could have stayed longer. The staff were very helpful.

La Banda Rooftop Hostel, Seville, Spain
11th Dec 2013

I felt really at home at this hostel. The staff went out of their way to help me, even securing a bottom bunk, as I had a bad back. My only regret is that I didn't have more time to stay there.

Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
1st Dec 2013

Hostel One Paralelo is fantastic, it`s so good, no one wants to leave. The staff are all very friendly. I think of them more as family and friends. They will go out of their way to help you. As soon as you arrive, they ply you with food and drink, before you`ve even booked in. The breakfasts are more than adequate, to set you up for whatever you have planned for your time in Barcelona. They also offer a free evening meal, which is great for getting to know your fellow hostellers.