Reviews: andersforselius6060

Managua Backpackers Inn

Managua, Nicaragua

A big hostel that includes a pool and a lot of space to hang out. I would definitely stay there again.

Thanks for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Nomadas Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

A really nice hostel that feels like a home. Another good thing is that you can be picked up at the airport in the middle of the night. I really recommend this place.

Reggae Hostel

Kingston, Jamaica

The Ritz Hostel

Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Great hostel just a ten minutes walk from the city center. Great pool and nice atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay at The Ritz.

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

The sign said Hotel and.. this is a hotel but you pay as it was a hostel. Great location just one minutes walk from the train station. You really got value for your money here, great place!

The Trip Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Great location near the bus station and the beaches. Very relaxed atmosphere, a fun place.

Buenos Aires V&S Hostel Club

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location just 3 blocks from Avenida Florida and just a 15 minute walk from the bus station Retiro. Very secure and clean.

Dear traveler, from all the staff at V&S Hostel Club, we hope that you enjoyed your stay here. Thanks for your comment. Hope to see you soon. Kind regards!!!

La Casa de Pandora Hostel

Rosario, Argentina

This is a great place located just 3 blocks from Avenida Florida and 15 minutes walk from Retiro bus station. Big living room and kitchen and the price even includes a breakfast. I strongly recommend this hostel.

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

Great location, great beds with a lot of space for your belongings under the beds. You even have a "curtain" for your bed so you get privacy. I strongly recommend this place. And.. Skopje is an amazing city!

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The Hostel Box Port

Barcelona, Spain

Very good location 4 minutes walk from La Rambla and the port. Great value for money!

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your review and for having chosen our hostel for your break. We are glad to know that you had a nice stay with us. It is a pleasure for us to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at The Hostel Box. Kind regards, Ariana A., The Hostel Box team.

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

This is a fantastic place with great staff, location and a huuuuge breakfast. Its less than a minutes walk to the spectacular beach walk and its located in the middle of the old town. I strongly recommend this place!

Fantastic! What a great (and clean!) experience for a very cheap price. Just 40 dollar a night including "the spa". Great deal!

"Japanese style" hostel with a great location on the subway line between Haneda Airport and Narita Airport. Its walking distance (15 min) to the temples in Asakusa and the Electric City in Akihabara (15 min). I even walked to the Imperial Palace and Tokyo City Center (45 min). And of course... there is just a 3 min walk to the subway and the train from the hostel. Great beds, restrooms, facilities etc. I strongly recommend this place. Its even includes a good breakfast.

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Small place, but with great beds. I miss a kitchen but they have hot water etc. Great location and great staff. Its on the bus route A11 to the airport so its very, very convenient to get to and from the airport.

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

One of my absolute favorite hostels. Its completely new and there a lot of space in the rooms. The location is amazing, its right in the middle of Ljubljana and its even a great breakfast included in the price! The "kitchen" is a minus. You can basically just boil water or buy food and eat it in the kitchen. But there are so many cheap restaurants in the area, so there are actually no need for a kitchen. I absolutely recommend this place!

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

Perfect location between the old town and bus/train station. Lina (the host) is excellent and she really take care of her guests. Its more a home than a hostel. The living room/kitchen is small and its just one shower. But there are space enough for 10 persons and... there are so much to do/see in Vilnius that people basically is just there in the evenings. Lina is extremely helpful and she write a map for every guest so they don't miss anything of the gorgeous Lithuanian capital.

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Great location and great value for money. Big living room and big kitchen. A good mix that attracts all kind of travelers.

Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

Great place, great staff and totally new. Felt more like a fun hotel than a hostel. I have spent almost 50 nights at different hostels this year and this one is in the top. I strongly recommend it!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great value and great location!

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Perfect location and very helpfull staff. The only minus is the small restrooms and showers even if they are plenty of them. I defintely recommend this hostel and its just five minutes walk from train station and the main attractions.

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

A completely new hostel with a lot of space. It actually felt more like a nice hotel than a hostel. The staff is very, very nice and I was treated like a family member. One of my absolutely best experiences from a hostel. Its also has a perfect location with a short walk from either the train or bus station. I strongly recommend this hostel.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is a very nice place with an excellent location. It's on the 3rd floor, so people with poor health should probably avoid those stairs. For everyone else; it's a great hostel!

Manga hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I wish I could add one more star for the staff, even the cat was nice! They were all super helpful and I felt more like a family member than a guest. Belgrade is also a very interesting city. I heartily recommend this hostel!

Baroque Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It's okay for one night and it's pretty closet to the train station Keleti. But the impression is that it feels old and small. There are better options in Budapest.

HI - Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

Great hostel, I just loved it! Even a pool and a nice garden. One of the best hostels I ever have stayed at.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Helpful staff, but the rooms are too small. I think Way Hostel was just average.

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Almost like a hotel, but so much better. One of the absolutely best hostels in the world, no doubt!

Very nice hostel and excellent staff! They are incredible helpful and really make you feel welcome!

Hostel Pisa