Reviews: nonnemacher8692

Harlem YMCA

New York, USA

The place is really well located, but they have to fix all washroom's doors. I stayed at the 10th floor and the noise is extremely loud everytime somebody closes the door. So I wasn't able to sleep the entire night, every hour or so during late night somebody was going to the washroom and waking me up. It was really annoying.

• 5th Aug 2013

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

They offered us a tour to Niagara on the Lake that didn`t happen because there were enough people. In the end, we didn`t have nothing to do in our second day because of that and they didn`t even try to explain us how to get there, just told us to look for buses on internet. I think is just a lack of interest, I will not stay there again.

• 23rd Mar 2013

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

The hostel has a really good location, near to the main train station, and the staff was really helpful. The place is very clean, and we`d recommend this place to everybody who`s thinking about going to rome.

Aynetree Guest House

Edinburgh, Scotland

good place, but the direction to the hostel was wrong, so we had problems about which bus we should take to go there.

Inn-Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, with a good location, near to one S Bahn, so it`s really easy to arrive and leave the hostel. The staff was really helpful, always answering any question that we had. I certainly would recomend this place.