Reviews: froehlich_s1386

• Austria, Female, 18-24
Hostel Happy Days Roma, Rome, Italy
3.7
16th Sep 2013

I know that you can't expect a lot if you stay in a hostel - but honestly - I would NEVER EVER stay in this hostel again! First of all: it was dirty, really dirty (I don't know what they're doing while 7h "cleaning"!), second: there are still bed bugs (I mean honestly?! I think the first bed bugs-review was from 2012), third: girls from our room left after their second night and the staff didn't even change the sheets!

• froehlich_s1386
  • Austria,
HI - Boston Downtown, Boston, USA
28th Jun 2009

staff's amazing, harvard tour excellent, breakfast good... well i'd stay again! was a little afraid that the bed breaks down- they don't seem to be that strong..

Dear Sabrina, Thank you for your comments. They are greatly appreciated. I will have your particular bed checked to make certain but we do monitor them regularly and I am sure that you do not have to worry about them. I hope you will return soon. Bob Sylvia Director Of Hostel Operations HI-Boston