Reviews: ashleylsimpson4359

Alexandra Hotel

Toronto, Canada

Amazing location for our girls reunion in Toronto - so close to Queen Street!

• 27th Sep 2013

Vanna Hill Resort

Kep, Cambodia

The pool is even more gorgeous than it is in the photos! I couldn't believe how delicious and expansive the breakfast spread was. I liked having the separate little house feel of the bungalows. Be aware that this is a popular destination for families, so think twice if you're looking for a quiet, romantic getaway.

• 9th Mar 2013

Amigos Guesthouse

Byron Bay, Australia

This is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places that I have ever stayed. Gorgeous styling and beautiful relaxing areas, close to the beach, and the hostess was beyond friendly and helpful. HEAVILY RECOMMENDED!

Siam House

Phuket, Thailand

The hotel *literally* is five minutes from the each. Three minutes from the crazy Patong Beach strip. The Manager, Tuy, is about as wonderful a person as you can find. He pointed us in the right direction, made sure the hostel was totally secure, and was above all a friendly guy with whom we spent several hours chatting. A super kind and fun person. Rooms are big and lovely and you control the A/C. Definitely recommended - we'll be making a trip back to P. Beach just to stay there again

Thank you Simpson&John for your funny conversation:) always.Wish you&John have a good time in South Korea with around kids:)Kind regards.Siam House family is me Tuy.

Good if needing to stay close to the airport. Look for the shuttle bus to the hotel - we paid ridiculous money for a cab. The restaurant was delicious and cheap-as. Don't go here if you're looking for a cozy place to hang with other travelers, but was perfect for a major layover.