Reviews: danieljamarino

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

WAS PERFECT!!! Amazing place, good roons and fantástic Staff's.

Tive problemas todos os dias parar abrir a porta do quarto, eles utilizam um sistema de cartões para abrir e sempre dava problemas e eu tinha que subir e descer de escada para ver se a recepção resolvia meu problema. Ahh eles me trocavam de dormitório a cada dia, sem me comunicar....

Hello, thank you for rating our hostel. We have been having some problems with our key cards but we have since received a batch of new cards and thrown out all the old ones. Sometimes the key cards do become demagnetised and stop working, and this is one reason why we do not charge a deposit for the cards, like many other hostels do. Sometimes during busy seasons it is hard to fit everyone into the hostel and often people will be asked to change beds/rooms during their stay. This can be quite annoying for the guests, but it is just the nature of hostels and all we can do it try to accommodate the guests as best as we can in all other areas. Thank you, and I hope you will be back soon.

Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Muito bom, os funcionários são excelentes, inclusive a Marina. Os quartos são muito limpos e organizados. A estrutura do Che Lagartos Buenos Aires é muito boa.