Location Slovakia, Gender Female, Age 29

• Slovakia, All Female Group, 25-30
My Place Inn - Brixton, London, England
7.4
2nd Apr 2013

Situated very close to the underground station but a bit far to the centre and the locality is not exactly the nicest one. The kitchen had everything that was needed and the overall level of cleanliness was very high, however, the bathroom was old and I couldn't shower properly because the water didn't mix well. I could also hear everything that was going on around my room because the walls are so thin and the floor was old and squeaked. But rooms were spacious and staff nice.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
Hotel Fukudaya (Asakusa), Tokyo, Japan
6.0
22nd Dec 2012

The location is not that bad for Tokyo, but the surrounding area is a bit weird, especially at night. The rooms were small, but that's not a problem in case you just use the hostel for the night. I liked that I had a terrific view of Tokyo Sky Tree from my window and that there was a nice and clean Japanese ofuro besides the showers. However, I would opt for better area next time.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
Khaosan Tokyo Ninja, Tokyo, Japan
9th Nov 2012

I loved staying at Tokyo Ninja, it was great value for money, the showers and toilets were always clean, the position of the hostel is very convenient and the staff was very helpful and nice. When you check in you also get a small map on which there are all types of restaurants located in the vicinity of the hostel, very useful! I'll definitely stay here the next time I'm coming to Tokyo!