Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 32

3 Sis Bed and Breakfast

Chiang Mai, Thailand

3 sis was a cozy, welcoming guesthouse. The lobby is very lovely and the staff is friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is pretty tasty too...I enjoyed the fruit and yogurt. The rooms are spacious and very clean, although the shower left a little to be desired by way of water pressure. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and thought the location was great. Try the French restaurant down the block - it was awesome! I would recommend staying here and would stay here again.

• 27th Jun 2013

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

This place has great rooms and breakfast is included. I was pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness and comfort of the rooms. I was slightly taken aback by the organization of the front desk, there were stacks of passport photos in plain sight. The average security rating is for this reason because the building itself is excellently secured. Location is great, close to cool stuff and the bts. Staff is nice and helpful!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Angelie Hotel

Jiuzhaigou, China

This hotel is still within the first few months under new ownership. Because of this, there are a few things that they are still working out, but I'm sure that this place will be even more spectacular when they get the kinks worked out. The staff, particularly Angie, is extremely friendly. Every concern I had was addressed immediately and resolved. The location is awesome and I would absolutely stay here again. The only "surprise" was no heating in the rooms, but no problem with electric pad.

Thank you for your review Leanne,heaters will be provided soon. We hope to see you again,maybe in autumn,the best season of Jiuzhaigou

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

We stayed here for a couple of nights on either side of hiking the gorge. They were very helpful in setting up our trip to tiger leaping gorge and allowed us to keep our luggage there. The beds were comfortable, and after we figured out how to use it - the water was hot. We also had the family dinner which was delicious, affordable, and a great way to meet other travelers. The location is pretty tricky to find, especially if you try to wander through the main part of town and walk back.

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

The staff was very helpful in organizing out tiger leaping gorge trip. The family dinner was delicious. The location was close to everything but difficult to get to, I recommend airport pickup. Hot water was shakey at first, but you just have to let it run a bit. Goid english. Overall I thought it was pleasant.

Guangdong Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This was my second time to stay at Guandong Guesthouse and Simon was still very helpful and awesome! We requested a new set of sheets b/c they smelled like the bar (our fault) from the night before and he got us new ones immediately. It is very close to the metro and the water was hot. I don't ask for much more than that. Some might find the Indian touts off - putting, but it's all part of the atmosphere. There is some delicious curry bread downstairs just outside of the elevator - try it!

Guangdong Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Simon was aamazing!

• 12th Feb 2013

I booked here because I read the reviews on the great location. However, the hostel had lots of great surprises in addition to close proximity to the subway and other things to do. Nathan at the front desk was delightful to talk with - he was very helpful and courteous! They also had lots of fun tips around the hostel like "watch out for the lady boys" and a fun hand made map of places in to check out that were walking distance from the hostel. The beds were comfortable and the water hot!

• 11th Feb 2013

The staff was VERY friendly and helpful - they even gave me a breakfast to go for my very early morning flight and taxi to the airport. It is located in the old quarter which is a great part of town - although the hostel itself is tucked in a bit of a dark alley. Overall - very lovely hostel and I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice budget stay.

Phuoc An Hotel