Reviews: crosbimj3355

Independent Travellers

Cordoba, Spain

Excellent location for visiting the old town of Córdoba. Staff (Kevan) very friendly and helpful. I didn't like my room as it had another bed nailed to the wall in a bunk bed style but all the other rooms I saw were lovely. Bathroom could do with an upgrade. Enjoyed my stay very much.

Pink House Backpackers

Malaga, Spain

My only problem with the Pink House was the noise at night, which came from the reception or kitchen I'm not sure. They were laughing and talking very loudly and also they were in and out of the dorm many times turning the light on each time they entered. As far as I know the noise was made by the night staff. The noise started around 10pm and lasted until 1am. I have stayed in hostels before and there was always a strict policy of silence from 10pm.

Hotel Chuo Oasis

Osaka, Japan

There is no wardrobe or clothes storage in the room, my clothes spent four nights lying on the floor. That is ok for one night but annoying when it it four.

There is a pole where you can hang your clothes. We are very sorry if there was no hungers by mistake. (There supposed to be 3 hangers in single room and 6 hangers in twin rooms.) Thank you very much for staying at Hotel CHUO OASIS.