Reviews: hostelworld6615

Hotel Sunrise Inn, Osaka, Japan
29th Apr 2013

If there is something I need to tell, is that the staff is the best one I ever found in all the hostels I went. Absolutely helpful, polite, and happy to give support in anything I needed.

28th Apr 2013

For a capsule hotel it was an amazing experience and the hotel offered me more things than I though, such sauna, japanese bath, looby and many features. The bad thing is if you stay more than 1 day, you have to check out and check in again.

Oak Hostel, Tokyo, Japan
21st Apr 2013

I'm happy with this hotel, location may be a little far from the main Tokyo but still lot of things to see and easy to move around. I went to an oriental type bedroom and it was a very nice experience.

• Argentina,
Pars Teatro hostel, Barcelona, Spain
9.0
15th Aug 2009

Excellent! I found a great hostel in Barcelona. I were in about ten hostels before but I never had the excellent integration that the staff did. They organized a dinner so everybody knows everybody and I could make a perfect group to enjoy Barcelona in my three days. When I asked for information they fully explained to me everything I need and as many times I need. If you want to have great vacations then go there! It's amazing.