Location: Finland, Age: 26

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

-It is very difficult to find the Riad the first time. -I stayed in the 2nd building which was ok but the room was a bit humid.the bunk beds are not very stable especially if you get the top bed + this is a great place to stay if you didn't come to Marrakech to sit in your hotel but to explore the city.good location and an easy place to meet people. Great value for money + the staff is very kind and helpful. I went to the local hammam with the ladies of the hostel which was a nice experience

- I was lucky to stay in a 4 - bed room alone. I think the room would have been too small for 4 people in total. - Good breakfast and clean facilities - There are quite many nice bars, cafes and restaurants close to the hostel. - This is a nice place to stay

Thanks for your comment! You gotta just love that breakfast!! ;)

+ Well equipped kitchen + Good breakfast + Friendly staff + Clean hostel + Very good value for money - I think the name should be Altona City centre, not Hamburg city centre, the name is a little bit misleading

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

I just needed a place to stay for one night so the hostel was perfect for me. But I wouldn't like to stay there for many nights, I think it wasn't so cosy, the rooms were small and the beds were not too comfortable. Anyway, I found it clean and okay for the price.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Good location, breakfast and location. Clean room and bathroom, at least in the 3rd floor where I stayed. Unfortunately there was no kitchen for those who stay longer and want to cook themselves.

Keleti Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I would highly recommend this hostel!

Funk Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

I liked my stay a lot. The hostel is very clean, has a good internet connection, a well-equiped kitchen and a nice little bar. The only negative thing was probably smoking indoors (not in the rooms though, but as a non- smoker you can feel the smoke everywhere).

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Like many others already have said, the hostel is quite noisy, both because of the location and because of the loud room mates. I would say that the hostel is not that cosy but it is very ok for the price and for a short stay.

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

The hostel is really nice but a little bit far from the city centre. There are no lockers in the rooms. Otherwise I liked my stay in this very clean hostel!

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Emma is a nice hostel with Internet access and lovely bath rooms. I wouldn\'t recommend it though, if you have some allergies. There is a water damage/mold in the house, and after 3 days I started having some head ache.

Hostel Azur

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I would recommend this hostel to you. It was great that the owner could pick me up from the station! You can always write him an email or a text message, and he will answer soon. The beds were not the most comfortable but the kitchen was nice. A good price for this standard!

Lollipop Hostel

Maribor, Slovenia

I think the price was pretty expensive but the hostel itself was nice and clean. Internet for free was a big plus. Note that you need to come to check in at the time you have given before. The owner wasnt too happy because I arrived much later.