Location Finland, Age 29

Lights Out Hostel, Malaga, Spain
16th Feb 2016

Good location, a decent breakfast included, great roof top terrace, clean facilities. The dorm rooms remind of a boat cabin, there is no extra space in the room but the beds are comfortable and come with curtains so you can have your privacy when sleeping. My dorm room even had a terrace- certainly great in the summer! Unfortunately, the nights in February are still very cold and the room was cold in the night.

Dear guest, thank you for the feedback, we are glad you liked our facilities, bedrooms and location! I am sorry the dorm was a bit cold at night, we turn on the heating every evening to make sure that does not happen but also feel free to ask for an extra blanket or to have the thermostat turned! Thanks again and we´ll prepare two blankets for you next time you come and visit :) Thanks again! Regards, Marie (Manager)

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
10th Dec 2015

I liked the central locations and the meals included. The female dorm where I stayed was clean and spacious. I found it strange to pay 2 euros + 10 euros deposit for the locker key + an additional deposit for the room key. There was no Internet when I arrived.

Bed & Breakfast Brno, Brno, Czech Republic
6.6
3rd Nov 2015

There was no fridge in the kitchen and the bathrooms easily get dirty if they are many guests. The room was warm and clean. The internet in the room was quite poor. Anyway, you get good value for money.

Animation City Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
30th Oct 2015

I really liked the location and the easy access to the hostel. I got a mail from the hostel before the stay with good information and information about the reception opening hours that have been criticized on this page. Moreover, once you have checked in, you get a key code and get inside of the house with it. I think 2 bathrooms in total are not much if the hostel is fully booked. However, during the low season there was no queue and all the common facilities were very neat and clean.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
28th Apr 2015

I stayed in a female dorm. It was spacious and clean. The location of the hostel is the best thing about it. The common area is also big and cozy. The bar has some good offers and breakfast is really good for the prize.

AWA Innbrucke Hotel, Innsbruck, Austria
27th Apr 2015

+Great breakfast, good location and clean rooms - I would not consider this place a "hipster" hostel, it is more like a traditional guest house. you should not expect "normal" hostel atmospheare.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
22nd Apr 2015

Very good value for money. I got everything I needed. Would stay here again.

• Finland, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Jul 2014

I stayed in a double room that was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very good. The location was not the most central.

Riad Massin, Marrakech, Morocco
29th Mar 2014

-It is very difficult to find the Riad the first time. -I stayed in the 2nd building which was ok but the room was a bit humid.the bunk beds are not very stable especially if you get the top bed + this is a great place to stay if you didn't come to Marrakech to sit in your hotel but to explore the city.good location and an easy place to meet people. Great value for money + the staff is very kind and helpful. I went to the local hammam with the ladies of the hostel which was a nice experience

MEININGER Cologne City Center, Cologne, Germany
20th Mar 2014

- I was lucky to stay in a 4 - bed room alone. I think the room would have been too small for 4 people in total. - Good breakfast and clean facilities - There are quite many nice bars, cafes and restaurants close to the hostel. - This is a nice place to stay

Thanks for your comment! You gotta just love that breakfast!! ;)

MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Hamburg, Germany
27th Jul 2013

+ Well equipped kitchen + Good breakfast + Friendly staff + Clean hostel + Very good value for money - I think the name should be Altona City centre, not Hamburg city centre, the name is a little bit misleading

• Finland, Female, 18-24
Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark
7.4
10th Jun 2012

I just needed a place to stay for one night so the hostel was perfect for me. But I wouldn't like to stay there for many nights, I think it wasn't so cosy, the rooms were small and the beds were not too comfortable. Anyway, I found it clean and okay for the price.

The 4You Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
12th Apr 2011

Good location, breakfast and location. Clean room and bathroom, at least in the 3rd floor where I stayed. Unfortunately there was no kitchen for those who stay longer and want to cook themselves.

Keleti Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
8.7
12th Apr 2010

I would highly recommend this hostel!

Funk Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
9.0
8th Apr 2010

I liked my stay a lot. The hostel is very clean, has a good internet connection, a well-equiped kitchen and a nice little bar. The only negative thing was probably smoking indoors (not in the rooms though, but as a non- smoker you can feel the smoke everywhere).

Pop Hostel, Madrid, Spain
7.7
5th Mar 2010

Like many others already have said, the hostel is quite noisy, both because of the location and because of the loud room mates. I would say that the hostel is not that cosy but it is very ok for the price and for a short stay.

Central Hostel Riga, Riga, Latvia
8th Jan 2010

The hostel is really nice but a little bit far from the city centre. There are no lockers in the rooms. Otherwise I liked my stay in this very clean hostel!

Emma Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
6th Nov 2009

Emma is a nice hostel with Internet access and lovely bath rooms. I wouldn\'t recommend it though, if you have some allergies. There is a water damage/mold in the house, and after 3 days I started having some head ache.

Hostel Azur, Ljubljana, Slovenia
7.7
6th Sep 2009

I would recommend this hostel to you. It was great that the owner could pick me up from the station! You can always write him an email or a text message, and he will answer soon. The beds were not the most comfortable but the kitchen was nice. A good price for this standard!

Lollipop Hostel, Maribor, Slovenia
5th Sep 2009

I think the price was pretty expensive but the hostel itself was nice and clean. Internet for free was a big plus. Note that you need to come to check in at the time you have given before. The owner wasnt too happy because I arrived much later.