Reviews: teresatalbotshaw7686

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

As a mature age traveller this probably was not the ideal place for me, however the location was great and the 3 euro pasta and wine nights were pretty good value for money. Good value for money and the staff were generally friendly.

• 12th Jul 2013

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I cant say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are very basic and my dorm had a funny smell, the bathroom was old and when I left i was covered in bites from something inside the dorm. The common area was always very noisy but the location of this hostel is very good so If you don't spend time in your room then its okay.

• 23rd Jun 2013

Hi Teresa, Thanks for your review. Because of the weather we have some mosquitos at our dorms. We hope you enjoyed Amsterdam and your stay at our hotel! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

It was difficult to find this hostel and there is no lift but the staff helped me with luggage. Good location because it is close to the bus station and the staff are friendly.

Hostel Lella

Rome, Italy

If you are looking for location then this hostel is convenient. Unfortunately it does not have a common room, kitchen or internet acess and this makes it less inviting. Staff were very friendly.

Aroma Santorinio

Santorini, Greece

We really enjoyed our stay here, the staff are friendly and fun and go out of their way to help make your holiday memorable. Only a short walk to to the beach and the beach club bar. Don't go anywhere else.

Athens Easy Access

Athens, Greece

We arrived at this hostel at 1am only to find that they had given our beds away because our ferry was delayed and we did not arrive at the specified time. We were 1 hour late. Can't really comment on anything else because we had to leave again at 5 am the same day to catch a plane.

Studio Eleni

Mykonos, Greece

The location of this bed and breakfast is fantastic. Right near Little Venice, Mykonos centre and buses to beach.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this one is by far the nicest i have been in. The staff are wonderful the rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast is provided as well as apperitif and it is close to the centre. Don't stay anywhere else but here. You will love it...