Location: England, Gender: Male,

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

Close to the bus station so easy to turn up and easy to get a bus to Niagara Falls. It was not that busy and most visit just to see the falls so not that much atmosphere, but has a common area and big kitchen. The staff were friendly and helpful. Buffalo did not have much going on. I would stay again :)

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

The hostel had a good location and the free breakfast is a good bonus. Compared with many other hostels throughout the world I have stayed at it lacked the social and friendly atmosphere and the staff could be more helpful.

Lusaka Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

Great place to stay in Lusaka, I would stay again. Easy walk from the bus station

Lisboa Hostal

Algeciras, Spain

Great place to arrive after the ferry from Morocco, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location, and they provided a free map.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Really friendly, social and fun. Great staff and good location. I would stay again.

Easy to find, friendly. Included breakfast was ok. I would stay here again.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you had a good stay with us, and hope to see you again very soon!

Good location, very clean, big kitchen and bar. The hostel was very big so did not have the friendly atmosphere of smaller hostels. Staff were very helpful

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I had a really good stay, friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast included was good and cheap bike hire with a good map.

The Monks Bunk Nida

Nida, Lithuania

It was a quiet place, the staff were away the day I arrived, but when they were back they were friendly. Only one other person staying, but Nida is a really nice place. Also had confusing messages to whether it was fully booked or not. Also no sign to say you are at the right place.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very helpful staff, clean, good kitchen, supermarket close. Really need to use the tram to get into the centre, but when you are on the tram makes it quick to get anywhere. I would recommend.

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

Very helpful staff, great tips on what to see and do. Really friendly, clean place. Easy short walk to the centre, supermarket very close, and easy to reach on tram from the train station.

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice place. Internet, kitchen, very helpful staff, very close to the centre and easy to find.

Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms)

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great hostel, really friendly, kitchen fascillities. All the staff are really helpful. Deffenently recommend it, although about 15 min walk to station but they will pick you up.

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Really friendly and small place, very nice lady who looks after you very well.

Hostel Tabor Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very friendly and helpful staff, good location near station and old town. We extended our stay after first night, We had booked a double room but were given a tripple, new furniture and lots of space. Breakfast and internet added bonus.

Guesthouse Mila

Split, Croatia

Disorganised, we turned up and they were full. It was stressful, but a friend of the owner found us a room in a house nearby with a friendly old lady who spoke no English.

Vila Marija

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The double room turned out at her sisters guesthouse at number 11, but she was very nice and helpful. 10 minute easy walk from bus station.