Reviews: flash_w20002469

Location: Israel, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Budapest Budget Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I was in a private room- great value for money- I had 3 beds on 2 floors. top floor with 2 and ground with 1. The room was with private bathroom and toilet. The hostel has a nice porch, but notice that some rooms (like mine) are with windows pointing to that porch, so it can be noisy sometimes. The location is not great but a 5 minute walk to the tram station. All in all- a great budget hostel that gives you everything you can ask for at this kind of price range (and very freindly staff).

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice garden and pub, good people, great atmosphere, it might be far from the old city- but great tram lines are very close so its not a problem to get anywhere. Facilities are excellent and very helpful staff. I liked the late checkout (12) which gives a nice chance to sleep after a long night. one of my top hostels, but did'nt liked much the rooms- some are too small too have 10 people and it can be also pretty noisy.

Budgett Hostels

Groningen, Netherlands

Great staff, very clean and pleasent room. Cool place to be. One of my favourites