Reviews: Cami_Br

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female,

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great hostel! Staff was great, everything was clean, pub crawls were fun. It's the most expensive hostel I've ever stayed at, but it was worth it. Only two complaints: They charge an absurd amount to use the internet and the two computers they have suck - they're old and barely work. Wi-fi is free, but not every backpacker travels with a laptop! Seriously, for the amount of money they charge, they really should have a couple of nice computers open for use. Other than that, I had a great time! :)

• 20th Aug 2013

Avenues Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

The owner is great, my twim private bedroom was hotel quality, good beds and very clean, overall great place!

• 10th Oct 2010

A Little Bird Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Only stayed there one night unfortunately because the other days were all booked. But the hostel was really cute, we got a private room for the same price of a shared dorm, the staff was kind and helpful. Great price and great place.

Luna C Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This is the hostel for the true backpacker who likes to party - not the place if you're used to boutique hostels and want to just relax. The location is amazing, 10 seconds from the beach and from the best club in haad rin, which means loud music at night. The owner Mark is just awesome! Really cool guy and will give you great tips about the island. But again, don't expect a high end hostel, it's kinda messy, but I didn't mind it at all. Good place to meet others if you're traveling alone!

Thank you for staying with Luna C hostel/bar! Luna C is currently under new managament, and it is still a great place to party and meet people and will accommodate to your needs! We have cleaned up the hostel and are striving for a more comfortable stay!! We thank you for your comments and hopeyou enjoyed your stay at Luna C Party Hostel and Premium Bar! Cheers, Luna C Team

GOOD: -It felt safe to leave my stuff in the room, even with no locker or key -The hostel felt like a safe place to be in -Raul, one of the main staff, was awesome, really nice guy -The location is great -There are 4 bathrooms -Bed was comfortable -Great place to meet other travelers BAD: -Showers were terrible, water either too hot or too cold -Got a couple of bites on my first night which I believe to be bed bugs, but nobody else in my room got them VERDICT: I would stay again

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

I had a good time in Camp Jolly. There weren´t as many young people as I thought there would be, more families and whatnot, but it´s still a good camp. The staff were very helpful, including the waiters at the restaurant. The disco on sunday night wasn´t busy at all but they tried their best to make us have fun. I stayed in a tent that I thought was pretty good size, beds were good, and it was clean. I recommend it, but not for the solo traveler, unless you´re only looking for a placr to crash.