Reviews: gonia

Location: Poland,

Milingona Hostel

Tirana, Albania

I didn't like my stay there at all. First of all you need to be a hippie or on some kind of amazing trip to get an attention of hosts there. I asked if one of the guys could help me with booking a tour and I was completely ignored! My private room was so private that there were other people things and passports lying around. I asked for a glass and knife, was sent to the "kitchen"- couldn't even find a knife there... Location is not good either. After one night I moved to better place.

Dear Malgorzata, we are very sorry for this experience you had, and we are sorry we didn't get this feedback when you were staying with us as it seemed that you were having a great time in the terrace with the our staff. We could have improved if you would have let us know during your stay. We hope to have you an other time to make your stay unforgettable.

BA Soho Rooms

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The Hostel Paulista

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very nice and helpful people. Good location.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Lovely people and amazing atmosphere!!! Highly recommended!!!

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

The hostel is the best thing that Kotor city could ever have. With all the respect to the culture sites local people in Kotor are money oriented and they have no clue how to provide a good customer service. And inside this hostel the whole atmosphere is different. You feel like you are in another part of the world. Hotel staff is friendly and guest oriented. The only one problem is that because there is so much tourists hotel staff doesn't have time for more engagement and individual approach!

Old Town Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Very nice place with a lovely staff !!!

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

Airport Skyway Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Miss "Two" working at the front desk is the sweetest person ever!!! She is engaging with everybody and has a lovely sense of humor !!! She makes a difference and I really enjoy my stay there thanks to her!!! There is something missing in this place -there is only one common area in the lobby! Why the owner can't just put few tables in front of the entrance and make a little sitting area there??? Plus there is a huge patio at the back. That could be another place to chill out if it's more tables.

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

The place is very nice and people are very helpful and friendly.

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel staff was great and I felt very good there. Strongly recommend to stay at Black Sheep !!!

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

In my opinion this hostel has better reviews then should be. This place is good for party not for a sleep after long journey. I stayed there 3 nights and it was like sleeping in the bar with live music. Plus don't be surprise why the price is so cheap- you have to pay for bed linens and breakfast!!! That is the hidden cost! Place is beautiful and cool but I will not stay there anymore cause I had to rest after my stay - lack of sleep!

Jambiani Guesthouse

Zanzibar, Tanzania

The best vacation ever!!! Just stay there and you will see !!! This is a hidden paradise!

Bahaus Hostel

Hostel Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Trafalgar Cottages

Boracay Island, Philippines

This place is awesome and the owner is a great guy. Price is very good too.Stay there you wont regret it! I was supposed to stay there one night and ended up staying 8 nights!

Backstreet Cafe Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Great place and Hanna is a big highlight! Stay there!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Stuff was extremly friendly and helpful. The hostel is clear, close to everything and there was so much fun there.Stay there!