Reviews: hollyj50

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location, very clean, fantastic staff

• 30th Dec 2014

Awesome hostel! My boyfriend and I stayed for a week to attend a festival. The staff were awesome, really friendly and helpful, and the hostel was great. It's got 2 locations just down the road from each other and the one we stayed in was great - we had a huge private room for $13 each per night. The common room and rooftop area were loads of fun and it's in a great location a couple of minutes from the blue line for the subway - I can't recommend this hostel highly enough!

• 12th Sep 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

The lcoation of the hostel was great and the staff were really friendly, however, the lock on the door of the dorm I was staying in didn't work - I was constantly having to go up and down stairs for someone to let me into the room - and there was only one shower/toilet/sink between 10 people.

• 9th Aug 2012

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Loved this hostel - very clean, very comfy, good location, great staff - only problem was that is was a little on the expensive side, but totally worth it.

• 7th Jul 2012

DC Lofty - Convention Center

Washington DC, USA

Nice hostel and very friendly, helpful staff, but the aircon was broken in the middle of a HUGE heatwave in Washington DC - plus although they say their renovations are complete, they seemed to be ongoing while I was there.

• 5th Jul 2012

Excellent location and very friendly staff and guests, but the rooms were pretty dirty - very dusty. Bathrooms were OK but again not the cleanest.

• 30th Jun 2012