Reviews: marleneboerner8203

I stayed with a group of 5 other friends. Given that we had different arrival and departure dates, I asked the hostel if it was still possible to get us in the same room and didn't actually expect for our special wishes to be fulfilled - but they managed! I loved that! The staff was super friendly, sometimes there was just one person at the reception which led to a little waiting time. Breakfast was good. The rooms were clean and super nice, the beds were comfortable.

• 21st Nov 2013

JulianRoom4rent Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Julian and his partner were super friendly, the apartment was always clean and neat. The rooms are pretty comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped, so it's your choice to eat out or prepare a meal yourself. Breakfast was included and yummy! I'd highly recommend you to book Julian's apartments, it's great value for money that you'll hardly get anywhere else. I'll defo stay with Julian again for my next time in Barcelona.

• 19th Oct 2013

Hostel Die Etage

Berlin, Germany

Das Hostel ist klasse, es ist 1 Gehminute vom Ku'damm entfernt, das Personal ist supernett. Die Duschen sind auch okay nur die Duschköpfe sind scho a bissl abgenutzt aber was will man schon groß verlangen :) Die Zimmer sind sauber und gemütlich. Die Küche ist mit allem ausgestattet was man braucht und ein Geschirrspüler ist auch vorhanden.

• 12th Feb 2011

Hallo Marlene, vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar. Schön, dass es dir bei uns gefallen hat :)

Abercorn House Hostel

The hostel was kinda nice. We've booked a double room, the beds were okay, we had our own fridge and a big cupboard. I didnt like that men and women didnt have separate showers and they weren't very clean. The toilets weren't that clean either. The location is very nice, when we looked out of the window we had a school next to the hostel, it was quiet nice :)

• 22nd May 2010

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The hostel was okay, it was a bit hard to find. Staff was friendly and helpfull, the rooms were a bit... well furniture and beds seemed to be ages old but that's just kinda typical for british hostels. Id not stay longer than two nights tho.

• 28th Nov 2009

Extol Inn Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Hey there, i think the Exotel Inn is a very good hostel. They breakfast was very good and u were able to get into the city by tram pretty quickly. I will definitely chose this one again whenever I'll return to Prague.