Reviews: BJ_n_Lainy

Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 28

8th Sep 2013

Good stay again, staff are very useful, been at this hostel for a total of 1 and a half months now... No complaints

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
6th Sep 2013

JGH Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
31st Aug 2013

Tiny tiny hostel, my shoulders barely fit in the corridors, but I'm not complaining for the price. I would recommend it... But maybe not if your a body builder or obese or something :P... Very helpful staff and good shops around.

29th Aug 2013

Amazing hostel, best I've ever experienced, the Onsen's and private Onsen's are a must. Location is great. Staff great. Everything is just great, and the atmosphere there is amazing! Highly highly recommend! You'll love it! 100%

26th Aug 2013

Awesome common area, the kitchen is so useful. No issues during my stay, everything was clean and tidy. Loved it :) Great location!

22nd Aug 2013

Fun hostel and the guy on reception was awesome, very useful and fun to chat with. :) Good Location, Highly recommended.

The Hump Hostel, Kunming, China
18th Aug 2013

Good fun, maybe a little too many bookings on some nights, I saw some people fighting over beds. good location though and very cheap.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Dali Dengba Hostel, Dali, China
7.7
10th Aug 2013

It's like a Chinese hostel really, bathrooms are not immaculate the staff don't speak much English so it's hard for me to gauge how friendly they are really, but they tried their hardest and got me and my friends a room. Good value for money. I'd recommend it. We had no issues over 2 nights.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
24th Jul 2013

We only realised after we left, but they charged us the deposit we had already made again, but that's our own fault really, the hostel was very good and accommodating, no English but hey I'm in China so get over it :P We checked in at 4am and stayed till 12pm so only a few hours, but just got off the hard seat train... was a refereshing little sleep in a cute and comfortable room :) I'd stay again...

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
19th Jul 2013

Staff were incredibly helpful, they helped me inform my next hostel that I stayed at, that I would be arriving at 4am, when nobody there spoke English. They have very fluent English at Wada, definitely recommended!!! Easily accommodated my awkward booking shifting... Thank you so much for the awesome stay guys :) your flexibility and friendlyness is paramount! :P Ben

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2013

The stay was good, but i asked for a room with an en-suite, and was put in a room without one. Also my room didn't have a TV. But it happens... The staff are amazingly friendly and the activities are awesome. A cool place. Maybe better for pushier people. d^_^b