Reviews: ellen3053

• Germany, Female, 31-40
Hotel Sergul, London, England
7.1
16th May 2014

Good location and very reasonable price for the area. The rooms were clean, although a bit dated. Facilities were a bit hit and miss: My colleagues shower only had a trickle of water while mine was so hot that I got burned, and it couldn't be regulated. Also, internet signal was non-existent in my room - couldn't connect at all, while fine in my colleague's room. Staff could be friendlier - they weren't rude, but they didn't smile, ever.

Firstly, my apologies for the inconvenience. The Grohe Shower units have a temperature control knob which regulates the heat. I am sorry you were not able to navigate it. The top floor shower operates with a pressure pump and does kick-in. Unfortunately, I did not mention to you that I was unwell, as I thought it inappropriate. The garden side room struggles with the internet, but not impossible. Feeling much better now and will continue to receive my guests with a welcoming smile!

Hello B&B, Utrecht, Netherlands
7.3
27th Oct 2010

Lagan Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
7.3
24th Sep 2009

The location is good in terms of having lots of bars and cafes close by. It is not however if you want any sleep whatsoever - drunk students yelling outside the window all night long. The staff were very friendly and helpful though and facilities were kept very clean.

Hotel Flipper, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
11th Sep 2009

My room was infested with bed bugs - I woke up with my arm itching and swelling up with over 20 bites. The staff did sort me out with a new room in the middle of the night though, which was nice and clean.