Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Artemis Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

Breakfast buffet was good (standard turkish breakfast) and the staff were so knowledgable about the area and things to do/times/prices etc. Shower was a bit pathetic but as I was only staying for 1 night, I wasn't too bothered. Could be a problem for a longer stay though.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Philip was very welcoming and put a lot of effort into making sure we had a great time in Luang Prabang. It sounds like he has big plans for the hostel and it's already a great place to stay.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

The beds are alright, the breakfast is decent and there are lots of lockers and showers (never had to queue). The guy working when we checked in didn't give a monkeys and just about managed to show us up to our beds. Gave us no clue as to where the bathroom was or what time breakfast was or anything but luckily both of those were easy enough to work out on our own. Nice hostel though, just the staff could be a bit happier...

• 11th Jun 2013

Grannys Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

It was a nice place outside of Kuta, perfect for the airport. Had a lovely garden with loads of dvds. The lockers were out of use so we put our valuable stuff in the safe which was actually an unlocked room near the reception...didn't seem that secure!

• 9th Jun 2013

Casa Fischer Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

The hostel is hard to find at first from the directions. It would be much better to give directions from the bottom.of fischer steps as that's the route I used a lot. The owner was great and so helpful with directions and things within the city. The kitchen is well equipped and much better than other kitchens I've used. Make sure to do the tours for tips walking tour (flyer at the hostel) as it's really great.

Hostel Achalay

Bariloche, Argentina

The staff are great and very helpful. They bake fresh bread every day for breakfast which is great! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend hostel achalay to anyone!

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

BA Stop

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hostel Kiev Backpackers

Kiev, Ukraine

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Great find! Has a bar and a pool and is in the heart of the medina. Really hard to find at first (as its down a dodgy looking side street, which is actually perfectly safe!). Great value for money.

Wild Rover Backpackers