Reviews: mttriplett

Location: USA, Gender: Male,

This is simply the best hostel in the world. The staff is mostly volunteers who will all go out with you every night on the town to the bars and clubs. They are amazing people! In order to not socialize at this hostel you would literally have to sit in a corner and face the wall, but even then someone would probably give you a beer. Free hooka on the rooftop terrace. This place is absolutely amazing, it's just a big party.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Fun hostel with a good vibe. Nice terrace with a bar staffed with fun people. Free hooka every night, very easy to make friends! Beds, rooms and showers are all decent.

YHA London Oxford Street

Good beds and rooms but that is it. This place is like a college dorm, the staff like RAs. We were yelled at for having a girl come in to our room for 5 mins. The Wifi is 5 pounds per day and doesn't work on any of the floors where the hostel rooms are. They have plenty of money for decent facilities but won't spend $100 on improving the wifi. There was no one hanging out and socializing. This was a crappy hostel, I wouldn't stay here again, not inviting and/or fun.

• 16th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi Mark. Sorry you feel this way. We need all guests to register with their ID at reception before going into the rooms. It's just a method of controlling unauthorised access in a city centre location and it didn't really seem like you were annoyed at the time. Wifi is free to HI members, and yes, it is limited to the 3rd floor and parts of the 4th floor. All the common areas and approx 30% of the rooms have coverage. We're glad you liked our bedrooms though!

Fresh sheets is the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in hostels all over Europe. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I met John the hostel owner when he was working at his launderette washing clothes for the game of thrones cast, super nice guy. This hostel is a 30 second walk to a cliff bar, right on the old town wall, cold drinks! I would come back to Croatia just to stay in this hostel again.