Reviews: Morgasia

Location Poland, Gender Female,

The Horse and Stables, London, England
20th Aug 2015

Despite the bar below it is a quiet place and you get a good sleep there. Clean showers and rooms, very friendly and helpful staff and very convenient central location.

Sentrum Hostel, Oslo, Norway
4.6
17th May 2014

Well, staff was helpful, but nighmarish experience. I was checking late at night. I coudn't find the room. Receptionist took me there, explaining on the way that usually they don't use that room, but they are full now (so why they book?). I was shown a pithole without windows, outside the main building, stinking like a dump with floor cluttered with dirty clothes and food leftovers. Fortunately I was given my money back and guy called other hostel to accomodate me. Creepy place, shady people.

Bergen YMCA Hostel, Bergen, Norway
15th May 2014

St Christopher's Village, London, England
7.4
16th Jun 2013

Well located place. Unfortunately there is no kitchen, but it is not a problem while staying for just a night or two. Convenient lugage cages under beds. Rooms spacious, with windows that you can open. Unfortunately in my dorm there were not enough sockets - and actually none anywhere close to my bed. A lot of stairs to cross when you are accommodated on 2nd or 3rd floor and have a heavy suitcase. But on both occasions when I had to carry my luggage someone kind appeared to help.

Hi, We really appreciate your taking the time to review us, you comments helps us a lot. We are unable to have a kitchen due to space but we have microwave in the chill out room & the chefs are always happy to warm meals up for guests if they are free to do so. We are very lucky to be situated in such a great location. Regards Your Team at the Village

14th Jun 2013

Good location, staff very friendly. Toasts and hot drinks available to prepare in kitchen, wifi signal. I was accomodated in a room where just two other guest were sleeping at that time so no problems with bathroom acess;). The only flaw, which for others may be advantage, is noisiness of community area. People there were very loud and music was also played loudly. If someone's room is near that area, he may have problems with falling asleep. Haven't spotted security lockers anywhere also.

• Poland,
Rainbow Hostel Doolin, Doolin, Ireland
9.0
8th Aug 2009

Staff is very, very helpfull and so friendly, that one may feel in this hostel like in home.