Reviews: Morgasia

Location: Poland, Gender: Female,

St Christopher's Village

Well located place. Unfortunately there is no kitchen, but it is not a problem while staying for just a night or two. Convenient lugage cages under beds. Rooms spacious, with windows that you can open. Unfortunately in my dorm there were not enough sockets - and actually none anywhere close to my bed. A lot of stairs to cross when you are accommodated on 2nd or 3rd floor and have a heavy suitcase. But on both occasions when I had to carry my luggage someone kind appeared to help.

• 16th Jun 2013
  • Poland

Hi, We really appreciate your taking the time to review us, you comments helps us a lot. We are unable to have a kitchen due to space but we have microwave in the chill out room & the chefs are always happy to warm meals up for guests if they are free to do so. We are very lucky to be situated in such a great location. Regards Your Team at the Village

Good location, staff very friendly. Toasts and hot drinks available to prepare in kitchen, wifi signal. I was accomodated in a room where just two other guest were sleeping at that time so no problems with bathroom acess;). The only flaw, which for others may be advantage, is noisiness of community area. People there were very loud and music was also played loudly. If someone's room is near that area, he may have problems with falling asleep. Haven't spotted security lockers anywhere also.

• 14th Jun 2013

St Christopher's Oasis

Well located, cosy and calm place. It's good to have a rest there after a long day of sightseeing :).

• 9th Aug 2011

Rainbow Hostel Doolin

Doolin, Ireland

Staff is very, very helpfull and so friendly, that one may feel in this hostel like in home.