Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

If you like partying this is a hostel for you, otherwise I don't recommend. The staff was very unprofessional and didn't do their job. There was only one bathroom for the entire hostel, and it didn't have a lock in the door, so when I was in the shower some guys just came in. Besides the doors to the rooms were open almost all the time and anyone could enter there.

• 17th May 2013
  • Finland

Hostel was quite a basic, room for 6 people was quite small, but bathroom was renovated and clean. Breakfast was good, but the location wasn't the best in Paris, but luckily it was near the metro.

• 5th May 2013

Guesthouse Chapitre

Marseille, France

I really enjoyed our stay in Guesthouse Chapitre. Room was clean and comfortable with a view to the sea. The location was excellent near the old town. Recommend!

• 13th Apr 2013

Riad Hotel Espagne

Marrakech, Morocco

In January, it was FREEZING COLD in the room! There was no heating, and two blankets and lots of clothes weren't enough. Location was very good, near the place Jemaa el Fna, but the hotel itself needed a bit renovation, especially the bathroom. We stayed for 5 nights and our room wasn't cleaned during our stay. Breakfast was delicious!

• 17th Jan 2013

Hotel Belfort

Paris, France

Room was nice and clean, but the heating didn't work very well so it was very cold in the room! Location is not the best, but the subway is near. Staff was helpful and gave many advice to us.

• 7th Dec 2012
  • Finland

Nice and clean, very good location! I got a lot of information about Nice and its area from the staff. It was good that there was free Wifi anf free breakfast.

• 19th Oct 2012

Hotel Saint Gothard

Nice, France

Hotel was nice, clean and near the train station, but a bit far from the center and the beach. I didn't like when they had already charged the whole amount from my credit card before our arrival without asking my permission.

• 18th Oct 2012

Hotel Belfort

Paris, France

Nice place, staff was friendly and hotel was situed near metro station. The only bad thing was that the noise from the street was heard to our room and the room was a bit cold.