U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

We had a great stay! Everybody was very friendly, the facilities were very good (hairdryer to lend for free, nice kitchen...). Friedrichshain is a great place in Berlin. I would definentely stay there again.

AmicitiA (former Friesland)

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice staff and only 10 min. from Central Station! We had a good time, thank you!

The Eco-Living Hostel, Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

Good hostel! It´s perfect if you don´t like to have our accomodation next to bars and clubs.

Labyrinth Hostel Weimar

Weimar, Germany

We had a really good time at the Labyrinth! It´s clean, the staff is helpful, the rooms are nicely decorated... it´s right in the city center and it has a clean guest-kitchen (free tee and coffee all day), a book-exchange, games... everything you need! Only a mirrior in the room and a soap tray in the shower would have been nice, but these are only small things I missed! The stay was great! Thank you!

Antonia Houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We had a great time on the Antonia! The owners are really nice! And the location is beautiful, staying there you feel almost like a local! All the houseboats are very unique, even if you don´t stay there it´s worth takeing a walk through the "houseboat-village". It´s a very charming place in Amserdam.

Hotel Samrat

Mumbai, India

clean, nice dorm, huge lockers, bit of a high class hotel, but dont eat at the restaurant connected to it, they didnt have half of the dish there and only gave me 10 Rs discount, although the most expensive part was missing, the taste was average but in the big price tag was for me an upset stomach next 3 days after included...

Hotel Pearl Mumbai

Mumbai, India

helpful staff, fairly clean, no security lockers or anything, cant lock the windows properly, but try their chai, i liked it a lot

Nirvana Hostel

New Delhi, India

this was one of the best places i ever stayed at, mostly young people. sunny (the owner) was so nice to organize a last minute agra tour for me at 10 at night,not asking for any comission, being on the phone for 2 hours and then he took me to the ATM so i could pay the tourbus the next day wich was only 500Rs)! if it wasnt for him and his good heart :-) i would have never seen the taj- i am really greatful! oh, and thanks for the free beers as well! :-)

Biktime Hostel

Shanghai, China

quite central, nice helpful staff, the free internet is very,very slow, but the rooms are very clean, a nice place to stay

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

i arrived at 2am and the staff was waiting for me giving me a warm welcome... the place is very nicely decorated and perfectly clean. water and microwafe-use 4 free... thank you!

Hi:Alisha thanks for your rating!visit us some day . have a good trip Tom

Aloe

Alghero, Italy

The staff was really nice, helpful and professional. The rooms were nicely furnitured and very clean. There are two clean bathrooms, and there is a fridge and a TV for the guests to use. The BandB is close to a bus station, but you have to walk a while to get to the beach and the city center. Very helpful was a pinboard in the hostel wich gave you information on train/bus-timetables, maps and so on.

Ambra B&B

Oristano, Italy

The "hostel-Mom" was really nice and helpful, she took really good care of us. The BandB is close to the center in a clam nice street.