Reviews: Colin_Gauthier_Barrette

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Beautiful hostel, very clean, very well kept. It's located in the safest neighborhood of Chicago, 10-15 min by train to downtown. Bring a padlock and buy some food in the closeby supermarket and you'll be all set for a great and very cheap stay !

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince with us. We try to provide guests with a local Chicago experience and are glad you indulged in our great neighborhood. We look forward to welcoming you again. Take care, Jason Schultz General Manager

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Been in at least 10 hostels in the last year and that definitely the best one!! Yes, it is a party hostel, deeply! But it gets quiet at 2 in the morning until the check out time around 10-11 in the morning. If your drunk, which you have to be in Barcelona EVERY NIGHT, you will get a wonderful sleep! If you don't, then finish your night on the beach ;) There is an epic bar in the hostel with quite cheap beer and an outside party is organised every night. Don't think more, just book!

Very good and clean hostel, a bit expensive though. I stayed only 1 night and had to pay for the linen which was more than 5 euros....

Hotel Jorgensen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Friendly staff, clean toilets but terrible unintimate public showers (I skipped my turn). There is no kitchen but an included breakfast on saturdays and fridays which is pretty good.

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Very close to the train station and the Lake. Also very clean and confortable. My stay went smooth, easy and comfy, no problem!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Cool and welcoming hostel. Beds are well enough confortable and the simple breakfast and free coffee are very welcome in the morning. The only downside is the location. It's about 30 minutes of walk to downtown.

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas

Kaunas, Lithuania

Amazing hostel! Wonderful staff (actually one guy!) lots of stuff to do IN the hostel, warm, welcoming. Thanks for everything!

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

Wonderful hostel, they got all you might need for a perfect stay. We only had a few difficulties finding the place but we weren't well prepared so it might not be the same for everyone. It is also a bit far from the city, you cannot do it by walk. Otherwise the Hostel itself is practically perfect

B&B Margherita

Trapani, Italy

Only negative surprise is the 28 euros taxi ride to get to the airport (3-4 km from there) because the driver was coming from Trapani. So watch out if you are in the same situation, sleep in Trapani, it will be cheaper!

AlterEgo Guesthouse

Trapani, Italy

Nice place to make friends. Feels more like an appartment than a dormitory. The owner is not visible. We talked to him only because we had to. He is nice and very concilient.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Just what I needed! Simple, small and close to the hot night spots of Amsterdam! Make sure however that you have earplugs and a mask if you are easily awaken because there is 20 beds in the room and a lot of mouvement (Personnaly I was so tired during the 2 nights I stayed there that I didn't woke up one eventhought I had nothing but my sleeping bag! Enjoy ;)

HI-Monterey Hostel

Monterey, USA

First time I stayed in a hostel and I enjoyed it so much! I met great people there, learned great stories and the Pacific Coast on Highway 1 (direction Big Sur) is totally amazing!! You just can't miss that! Big thanks to Tom, David and Troy!!