Reviews: ciarabanana5149

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
SoHostel, London, England
24th Feb 2015

Brilliant hostel. One of the best I have stayed in. My only problem was with other guests that were quiet loud in the corridors very early in the morning. Also one of the toilets had tissues piled on the floor, even though it had a bin (my corridor was mainly filled with men). The hostel itself was fantastic, free wifi and use of computers, free use of hairdriers and GHD straighteners!! The staff are so friendly and helpful. Music and bar closes at 11pm but the lounge stays open 24hours v comfy

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
29th Jan 2014

I did not enjoy my stay here. It is a hostel more for people who are going out in dublin. I was getting up early for a flight the next morning (4.30am) and I could not sleep even with ear plugs in. The bed was hard, I am a short person and found it hard to get up on my bed (top bunk). I found the girl on reception very pushy.

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with the hostel and you did not get a good nights sleep . Our sister hostel Jacobs which has private rooms may be a quieter/ better option for you if ever you are back in Dublin. Our staff normally get such amazing reviews so I am sorry if we did not get it right this time.

• Ireland,
The Nightingale Lodge, Liverpool, England
4th Jan 2010

Is very close to the centre. Staff very friendly and helpful. Went here with my friends(4). We all enjoyed it.

• Ireland,
Luna-Park Hotel, Paris, France
7.7
22nd Jul 2009

We only stayed one night here. But we found it perfect for our needs. It is out from the city but It is near the metro and close to a post office. The two men on the desk were etremely helpful! We would stay here again definately!!