Location Switzerland, Gender Female, Age 29

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel, Gothenburg, Sweden
11th Sep 2016

Great hostel! Really, really good breakfast that's definitely worth the money. Staff was very nice and helpful and the rooms/showers clean and had everything it needed.

Thanks for your review and great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Good to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast! Welcome back! Kind regards Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
26th Mar 2016

Oh - i forgot to add this review for half a year!! But even after this time i love thinking about my time in Reykjavik and KEX made it really special. The view! The Breakfast (I really recommend getting the breakfast there)! The beer!! :) I also liked booking some tours directly from the hostel's agency.

Funny Palace Hostel, Rome, Italy
26th Aug 2013

Funny Palace in Rome was my last stop before going home. I only stayed for one night but I'll definitely go back to Rome and I will stay at Funny Palace. What a nice "hotel-like" hostel. There are no common areas but the rooms and beds are amazingly comfortable, nice and clean. The owner is very helpful and friendly. I couldn't find the hostel at first: the reception is where the internet-café / laundry place is!

Onda Road, Praia a Mare, Italy
6.0
23rd Aug 2013

The location's nice to go to the beach but walking to Praia is a bit scary around the curves on the road. The boat tour and dinner with Papi are amazing, other than that. The hostel has 3 cute kittens and a dog, I couldn't find that information on Hostelworld. The beds in the dormitory are horrible!! All 8 matresses are wrapped in thick plastic so everytime anyone moves it's loud and sleeping is sweaty and uncomfortable, the sheets move and in the end you're lying directly on plastic.

we are really sorry for the plastic on the beds, but that's the only way to keep the hostel BED BUGS FREE.... since we used this plastic we have had no bed bugs case WHATSOEVER. i am sure you would rather have a little noise rather than 1 week hitchy skin!

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
22nd Aug 2013

I only stayed for one night, but I enjoyed my time there very much. Harriet is wonderful. Getting there was a bit of an adventure as that day the Tram broke, but I made it. The location is great to see a lot of things in a short amount of time, but it's quite far from the train station. I didn't find any lockers in the room, but I didn't mind. The atmosphere in the common area is always good, there's even a little bar and the breakfast in the morning is nice.

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
20th Aug 2013

What a great place!! I've been to sooo many hostels but this one's definitely one of my favourites! It's just a place to feel comfortable and it's like a home away from home. With the two balconies and the hammocks surrounded by lovely plants and herbs I didn't even want to leave the hostel to go see Milano =) The whole hostel is very clean, the staff are incredibly nice, funny and helpful. I will definitely go back there (as soon as possible).

NosDa Hostel & Bar, Cardiff, Wales
6th May 2013

I'll definitely go back! One of the best hostels I've ever been to! It desn't lack of anything - The staff's amazing, the rooms are nice and clean and the showers are hot! The atmosphere in the pub downstairs is is always pleasant - any time of day or night ;)

6.3
5th May 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. The hostel is probably very big so we never saw any other guests -that felt weird. Breakfast was nice. Other than that, it's ok if you're just there overnight to hop on the ferry the next day (the ferry's aproximately a 5-10 min. drive away).

9th Nov 2012

One of the greatest hostels I've ever been to! Everything was outstanding! It took me a qute long to wash my long hair in these showers though, but that's not very important!

5.4
7th Nov 2012

HI-Victoria, Victoria, Canada
1st Nov 2012

Kitchen was great, Showers too (water pressure and temperature - it was wonderful). The beds are really good - wooden, not the metal squeeky one.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada